Loose Cannons (Mine Vaganti) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Loose Cannons (Mine Vaganti) Reviews

July 2, 2015
Very thin plot, the humor fell flat and the drama appeared humorous many times, and some of the actors overplayed their parts. Would not recommend this one
September 6, 2014
Amazing!!! One of my favorite movies of all time! I can't stop watching it! What a great story, acting and message. Totally recommended!
August 18, 2014
a mix of fun, romantic, sad moments its a MUST SEE
March 14, 2014
Absolutely loved this Italian movie!
March 1, 2014
Tommaso é o membro mais jovem de uma extensa família, donos de uma indústria de massas. A família Cantone é formada pela mãe Stefania, uma doce mulher que é sugada pelos hábitos da classe média, o pai Vincenzo, irritado e sempre preocupado com seus descendentes, a excêntrica tia Luciana, a avó rebelde, que ainda chora pelo amor que há muito se foi, a irmã Elena, dona de casa frustrada e o irmão Antônio, que trabalha na fábrica da família. No dia em que a família se reúne para celebrar a promoção que Antônio recebeu na fábrica, Tommaso decide aproveitar a situação para anunciar que é gay.
October 11, 2013
One of the most beautiful movies that I've seen in a long time.
September 16, 2013
Cine italiano: el honor de la familia frente a todo.
½ September 9, 2013
It is not a comedy, a melodrama rather. It's a beautifully filmed movie but slow. Premise is trite and you always expect to be surprised. There is none. It is the stereotype of a foreign movie: Pretty, dull and reveals nothing other than you want to immediately see something good ie., Casablanca, even National Treasure just to wipe out the stale feeling in your mouth.
August 8, 2013
Pretty photos of Italy--with a dumb storyline and empty characters.
July 24, 2013
loved this movie. Complex. Funny. Poignant. the movie info here just scratches the surface of the beginning of the film. Lesson take away: Be true to yourself. Great cinematography. I agree with Rich Cline the critic who says below: "It's bright and smart and ultimately surprisingly moving."
October 14, 2010
Funny and engaging. We saw it at the Chicago Film Festival and loved it.
April 27, 2013
went to see it and did not expect much but was an incredible movie with excellent acting, great soundtrack and a very surprise ending. highly recommend it.
April 5, 2013
posa xanoume ,menontas apokomenoi apo to italiko cinema ths epoxhs mas.
October 13, 2012
Beautifully filmed tale of an Italian family coming to terms with reality. Filled with the amusing pitfalls of an Italian matriarchy, the family makes it through the bumpy ride, resolves the situation like only an Italian family can and settles back into normalcy-until the next crisis hits. Could have done without some of the camp intermezzos, but hey, who's complaining. Some fine acting and great photography never allow you to lose touch with the characters.
½ October 8, 2012
A serious comedy, or a very nicely played family drama with comic episodes, something like that. Addresses the problems of coming out in a reactionary, macho culture, without any heaviness. We enjoyed it. Some of the reviews on IMDB take it all very seriously indeed1
½ September 30, 2012
Lovely views of a southern Italian town, peppered with good food and hearty familial ties make this a charming, enjoyable experience. I really liked the opening & ending sequences with the family matriarch.
½ September 30, 2012
a dysfunctional, traditional southern italian family in the pasta-making business... laced with the themes of acceptance and following one's heart.
½ September 21, 2012
Well made, but feels like a poor version of a Shakespearean comedy.
September 7, 2012
Warm, touching, and uproariously funny, this Italian comedy is one of the best films I've seen in ages. The script is impeccable, cinematography exquisite, and acting divine.