Miss Congeniality 2 - Armed and Fabulous Reviews

murphmann93
June 23, 2011
Not as good as the first film but still very funny!
February 4, 2011
Just a terrible sequel starring the untalented Regina King.

Grade: D
July 29, 2010
it was okay. C
½ February 12, 2010
I like Sandra Bullock but she does herself no favours by starring in this. What's worse is that she produced it! Not great.
deano
October 30, 2006
I was excited to watch Sandra Bullock's return as FBI agent Gracie Hart in this sequel comedy movie, but I thought it was OK. Not as clever and original as the first, but still very entertaining. The second had a lot more laughs, slapstick, and funny bits...however I'd say it lacked in plot. I was a bit disappointed with the cast (especially Benjamin Bratt not returning), but Bullock was the best. Bullock dressed as the old woman is hilarious and there are many other great costumes as well as how beautiful she looked.
December 31, 2006
The story is not quite as good as the first but it was funnier than I was expecting. Quite similar to the first, more of the same really.
May 21, 2007
Not nearly as good as the first(which wasn't that great to begin with)
½ February 23, 2007
I don't know. I think this one is actually better than the first. What about you?
sanjurosamurai
½ January 11, 2007
bullocks character got out of hand, too different from the first one
July 25, 2006
I just love sandra bullock! she is great!
½ November 14, 2006
if the first one was not good at all, this one is worse, the story is foolish and the plot is kinda predictable, and I say it again these kind of movies doesnt fit at all to Sandra Bullock's style
November 7, 2006
Great film.
½
This is what I get when I'm home sick and have HBO. This movie has less of an entertainment value than the Police Acadamy sequals post Steve Guttenberg.
October 29, 2006
not as good as the first one, but you'll have some laughs
½ October 1, 2006
CRAP!
July 21, 2007
Wasn't that great of a sequel. I think they stole the idea from Connie and Carla.
½ February 21, 2007
Loved it as well as the first.
½ February 2, 2007
To quote the film: 'Usually, they give an epidural for agony like this.'