Missed Connections Reviews

April 21, 2012
You have combined stuff for two different movies. The reviews and links to Amazon and iTunes are for the film "Missed Connections" directed by Martin Snyder and then the cast, poster, and movie information are for the film "Love, Sex, and Missed Connections" (the film used to be called "Missed Connections"). I mean, you literally have two directors listed. Follow the links. Please correct this.
½ May 30, 2013
I don't post movie reviews. This movie was so atrocious I would feel guilty not warning humanity against watching it. I stopped about 1 hour into the movie. Even a homeless person's time is better spent not watching this garbage.
May 13, 2013
This movie sucked so bad. It set a new standard for bad movie making. Mickey Sumner is so terrible, I felt like gouging my own eyes out every time she "acted" in a scene. The fact that this piece of shit film is rated #1 in iTunes Independent movies must mean that the cast, crew, and their friends have been spamming iTunes with 5 star ratings. Fuck this movie. Waris Ahluwalia and Malcolm Barrett were great. But I've never hated a character more than Mickey Sumner. I hated this movie so much.
½ May 12, 2013
The acting was so bad we had to turn it off in the middle. The plot might have been ok if the acting was believable (specifically the main actress). Annoyed we payed money to see this. Waris Ahluwalia is good though, hope to see more of him.
June 24, 2012
Smartly written. Funny and entertaining.