• PG-13, 1 hr. 37 min.

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Mixed Nuts Reviews

Spencer S

July 13, 2010
Adorable, with Martin, Kahn, and Wilson giving great performances, and a strange cameo from Adam Sandler.
Leigh R

December 27, 2009
Utter madness...
Sarah P

December 8, 2010
Although the movie itself was a little weird, I really enjoyed the whole cast. Enjoyable!
Erin C

December 1, 2010
There were a few funny parts, but it was just too much. Good cast, but it was a pretty lame movie overall.
Sunil J

April 25, 2008
An okay movie that the amazing cast makes worth your while.
Patrick D

December 17, 2007
Watching this film every christmas time used to be a tradition with myself, in my lonely preteen years, and I hadn't watched it in years, I found it for cheap and bought it and watched it and still liked it. It's not as amazing and cutting edge as i felt it was then but I still appreciate it.
jam233
June 27, 2009
What a major disappointment, considering how great the cast is. Madeline Kahn is always fun to see, but what a waste of talent. Mixed Bag would be a more appropriate title. It's appallingly stupid at times. What happened??!
Huskerchez
March 29, 2009
If somebody had taken the gun toted around in this film and shot the director I bet a jury would not have convicted. Biggest surprise this was an adaptation of a stinker in France. So someone saw this dog first then decided it would be a good idea to make an English version.
thetravelerswife
November 13, 2008
This is a good movie. Kind of corney really with all the slapstick type stuff going on but it's a fun movie to watch.
October 22, 2008
I saw this when I was in high school because I thought Adam Sandler was so awesome. I don't remember half the cast. Maybe I should check it out again. Parker Posey and Madeline Kahn? Two of my favorite actresses ever!
July 13, 2008
Strange holiday ensemble, situational ...thing. Jon Stewart plays Roller Blader 1. Pretty good movie.
crayz4cows
June 24, 2007
Hmmm what can I say? This one is good as a late night movie. It was funny but not like most Steve Martin flicks.
May 8, 2007
My favorite holiday movie! I love the entire cast. All the funny lines never get old no matter how many times I see this.
May 3, 2007
What a great cast in this movie. I's hilarious and one of those movies that teeters on the brink of Holiday movie and year round Comedy. Fantastic soundtrack
February 14, 2007
Not that great a movie, but the scene with Madeline Khan trapped on the elevator is one of my favorite things of all time.
January 15, 2007
I started out with the soundtrack, and the movie was completely what I wasn't expecting. It never got raving reviews, but I just loved it!
JesusOnlyKnows19
November 3, 2006
Irate this movie Awesome, even more Awsome since it has Adam Sandler in it, I never heard of this movie till I ran into in the video place yesterday!
July 4, 2014
Remade French movie, chock-full of mainline actors/comedic talent that seems to be in competition with itself from beginning to end. Maddening and tough to believe throughout, only with a handful of laughs.
May 23, 2014
Sandler makes some crap movies
March 16, 2014
This is what every christmas movie should be like, this movie has a lot of heart, great comedic timing and the cast is wonderful. Some people say that this is one of Steve Martin's lesser movies, but I truly believe he gives an all round good performance and The film's plot is a unique and interesting concept. all together a oddly hilarious and warmly heartfelt film