Moments of Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Moments of Love Reviews

November 29, 2009
There were parts that I did have to fast forward through but since the ending was so nice I feel I have to give it three stars. When Marco and Divina finally got to meet on the date they were destined to it was very touching and bittersweet. I think the actors did a fine job. Their performances were emotional and beautiful but not over the top. They did it just right and it was lovely.
March 18, 2013
Maybe the only romance/sci/fi GMA film I guess I truly adore and admire... Lovely and fascinating for a drama/ amourette motion pic...
½ July 10, 2012
A sci-fi romance in a Filipino setting with Filipino actors and actresses is just new to me and it worked well.
September 21, 2011
Did you say Dingdong?
½ January 2, 2010
i like it.. the music is great. also the cinematography. one of the best filipino movies of all time.
November 29, 2009
½ July 23, 2009
watch this nice movie
May 3, 2009
love the stoy and tandem
April 3, 2009
A very extraordinary romantic-drama movie!... at fisrt it was very fictional stoty... fantasy story... but somehow it was romantic... well, do u believe in soulmates??? hehehe... it was a well- done made story... i love it!!!
½ October 4, 2008