• PG-13, 1 hr. 57 min.

87% The Strain: Season 1
—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Moonlight Mile Reviews

October 8, 2013
Well performed but really boring.
May 18, 2013
Nice, honest and emotional movie.
April 27, 2013
little bit strange movie, not that much action.. more about how people move along with their lives after loosing somebody dear and about twists in life.
April 20, 2013
I love Dustin Hoffman... I think that everyone did a great job in this movie, but he makes it.
January 2, 2013
It's very viewable,but it lacks the anguish that parents should have after their only child is murdered.
December 8, 2012
well written screenplay
October 5, 2012
A masterpiece. Susan Sarandon is remarkable in the best movie of 2002.
April 17, 2008
I thought this movie was very touching and the cast portrayed a family dealing with grief perfectly. Can't believe I had not heard of it before. Recommended.
August 19, 2012
Joe Nast: The truth is hard. Sometimes it looks so wrong, y'know. The color's off, the style's wrong, but I guess... I guess it's where the good ones live.
January 20, 2011
Wonderful character drama about grief and healing. First-rate performances all around. I love this movie, it puts its characters before any kind of stupid plot.
June 11, 2012
Wonderful, what else can I say about this highly imaginative film.
April 29, 2012
I believe Silberling had the best intentions here, but he just doesn't have the restraint to fully realize them.
April 20, 2012
This is a deliciously melancholy movie that anyone who has recently lost a loved one should see. It ends on an uplifting note and has a simple message. The way it's filmed allows the viewer to figure out the story for himself; I admire a director who can do that well, and this one does. The soundtrack rocks, too.
April 13, 2012
It was worth watching
christiebrandt10
March 6, 2012
cute romantic movie, about people who need to learn to move on basically. chick flick.
March 2, 2012
Susan Sarandon and Dustin Hoffman perfectly capture the grief of parents who have lost their only child to senseless violence, and Gyllenhaal is well cast as the fiance who struggles to do the right thing.
February 22, 2012
Stellar performances all-around, though I still find Jake Gyllenhaal off-putting. I suppose it fits in this movie, so I'll let it slide. The religious imagery is a bit overdone, but I like the way this movie deals with the psychological factor of overcoming tragedy. Plus, Susan Sarandon's character is just so fascinating (at least, to me.) Pompeo really shines here, too.
February 8, 2012
A good story about people who lost a loved one and the events that unfold after.
December 18, 2011
going to watch it now on tv
mimierf
July 17, 2011
Jake and Ellen - what a great pairing. I love these actors, and they are joined with an awesome ensemble cast, including Susan Sarandon and Dustin Hoffman. The characters are believable as they depict a story of grief, guilt, and figuring out life and their place in it. It's so far removed from a fairy tale that it makes loving it so much more beautiful. The real-ness, the honesty, the emotion - it makes a great film. Not to mention, I think the soundtrack is phenomenal, too.