Most High

—— Wilfred: Season 4
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Most High Reviews

November 24, 2012
I loved this movie. Realistic and gritty. So funny at times and yet so dramatic. Ideal independent movie. I spent over a half an hour trying to find out the musician/band that played that song in the beginning/middle. The part when Julius met Erica. They were sitting down at the bar and he whispered the lyrics to a song that he liked and she replied "I love that song." In the back round an acoustic guitar was playing along with vocals and it was so fitting and beautiful. I recorded that 3 min scene of the movie. I tried looking at the credits at the end but I couldn't find a song to match on Music applications or youtube. If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. The song is great. This movie is on NetFlix. Check it out if you haven't seen it. I loved it!
April 7, 2012
I'm sad to admit. This movie really hit home I have witnessed first hand the effects and aftermath or Meth. Marty Saders movie is 100% in your face realistic view of the addicts struggle.
Matthew R.
August 24, 2010
this independent film shows a man by the name julius who in the beginning, has everything going for him. he has a girlfriend who he was in love with, yet lost the connection with. after they broke up he concentrated solely on his job working with the mental handicapped. his life begins to change when his guardian dies and finds love with a childhood friend. as time goes on he gets into heavy drugs such as speed and methamphetamine which aids his world beginning to collapse. the main character marty sader does an exceptional job acting as a "dopehead," expressing the pain and suffering that comes with addiction. it was very well done yet i felt had something left to offer.