This movie is sooooo funny!

I swear I couldn't stop laughing through this thing!
Movie 4.
01-27-2013 03:49 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Jared Carter

Jared Carter

Tropic Thunder is amazing, but I laughed way more during Movie 43 than I did at Meet the Spartans or any of that crap made after Scary Movie 3. Still.....nothing beats Airplane.

Jul 18 - 02:14 PM

TheMovieGuy

Robbie Moore

I agree with you, The Naked Gun Trilogy, Austin Powers, and Airplane cannot be matched when it comes to spoofs

Sep 19 - 10:15 AM

Balls McHammer

kolya Fist

This movie wasn't THAT bad. It had some funny parts, something that couldn't be said for the 85+ Fresh, and just stupefyingly GOD AWFUL Tropic Thunder. Seriously? Epic Movie, Date Movie, (Insert Genre Here) Movies all had better reviews. There was a lot of crap in this one, but at about 30 minutes shorter you had some amusing, funny, and pretty damn funny bits. The Hugh Jackman sketch was pretty funny but once the bomb was dropped, the sketch should have ended a minute or two later. The Hale Berry/Steven Merchant was a wasted opportunity, but even that alone was funnier than "Yes Man" which was a piece of shitake.

Was this a good, funny film? No, not really. Was it worth a watch, especially 4:20, totally. This film is NOT THAT BAD. Anyone jumping on the HATE bandwagon for this one is just buying the hype. It was crappy, but not that crappy.

Apr 25 - 09:33 AM

Zack F.

Zack Fry

Couldn't agree with you more

May 25 - 02:52 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler McClane

Tropic Thunder was hilarious. Movie 43 was bad but not offensively bad IMO.

May 25 - 03:32 PM

Nicholas Wilkinson

Nicholas Wilkinson

I agree. I laughed a lot at this movie. Reminded me of Kentucky Fried movie but smarter and more contemporary. I laughed at all of the skits except the basketball one. And I agree, Tropic of Thunder was total crap compared to this. I didn't laugh once at that piece of garbage.

Jul 17 - 08:03 AM

James Mitchell

anders peter

fuck you. tropic thunder was awesome. this movie is pure garbage

Jul 18 - 11:33 AM

Nick Lafleur

Nick Lafleur

It was horrible.... but I am ashamed to admit that I chuckled quite a few times. I liked the pitch the best.

Oct 11 - 07:25 PM

Jérémie Fouquet

Jérémie Fouquet

Great fun to have watched that movie. From France.

Apr 25 - 01:15 AM

Jacklord Alan Keen

Jacklord Alan Keen

finally we have a STUPID one!!!!

Apr 21 - 12:40 AM

The Fox

What Does Da Foe Say?

And you are soooooo stupid!

Apr 18 - 05:02 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler McClane

Finally, someone who speaks the truth.

Apr 19 - 11:19 AM

vcafan92

arianna vargas

Why all the hate? I liked it. yes it was stupid, crude,racist, sexist and at times out-right disgusting. But was anyone really expecting another "Argo" here? If you go in thinking you're getting a "funny, edgy film" then clearly you didn't watch the trailer very well. I knew what I was in for and thus was able to enjoy it.

Mar 15 - 07:39 AM

Frank Brownfield

Frank Brownfield

Its advertised to be a "comedy movie".....How do you not go in thinking the movies gonna be funny? People went in to be entertained, and it failed.

Mar 16 - 04:03 PM

The DELoL Show

DELoL Show

I didn't know monkeys could understand enough of the jokes, but then I remember you guys love poop. The laziest piece of cinema ever. Even a 13 year old boy would find this funny. Homosexuality is never a good reason to disown your children. If they like this film, feel free to put them in a bag and beat them before drowning them in a river. Their souls will thank you.

Mar 14 - 11:33 AM

Lollie Com

Lollie Com

You sir, are a much better writer of comedy than the writers of 43.

May 18 - 12:30 PM

Patrick Sambiasi

Patrick Sambiasi

movie 43 are all those bad jokes you ve always thought about but you ve actually never said out loud because they were either mean or really stupid...i liked it...but then i understand why people didn t like it...same thing with american pie or parody movies, some people like them some don t end of the story

Mar 3 - 01:34 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

fuck you movie 43, you can suck my dick hehe

Feb 2 - 01:48 PM

Phillip Thiel

Phillip Thiel

You are obviously a fake profile...You know what is worse than a company making a bad movie that claims to be "hip and edgy" and hopes people are just dumb enough to like it? A company that does all that, and then blatantly misuses social media to try to hype it, hoping no one will notice that the "people" pumping the movie are fake. You took great actors, some of my favorites in fact, and put them in a terrible movie that will be a pox on their career forever...

Feb 1 - 10:17 AM

Kelly Edwards

Kelly Edwards

I really wanna see this but I don't want to be let down!

Jan 28 - 03:21 PM

Phillip Thiel

Phillip Thiel

You will be let down. I had the same thought going in but I had a couple of Groupon tickets for Studio Movie Grill. I wish I had gone to see Django Unchained like had originally planned...

Feb 1 - 10:18 AM

Tony Stark

sam varma

i understand your feelings

Mar 14 - 07:01 AM

Lollie Com

Lollie Com

Kelly, you win, you got the biggest laugh out of me just now! Watch it from the floor with extraordinarily low expectations.... and you're still going to be disappointed. Attack of the killer tomatoes looks like an oscar contender by comparison.

May 18 - 12:32 PM

pugman

First Last

Awful beyond belief.

Jan 28 - 09:18 AM

Greg Dinskisk

Greg Dinskisk

I KNOW, RIGHT??? SO FUNNY!

After all, there is a part where Hugh Jackman has a PENIS attached to his neck! Hah! A PENIS!!! GET IT? A PENIS IS USED IN SEX SO IT'S FUNNY!!!!

Seriously, how did someone convince me to watch this?

Jan 28 - 09:07 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Haha that was actually funnier than this movie.

Jan 28 - 03:04 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

agrreeed

Mar 14 - 07:02 AM

Savannah Thomas

Savannah Thomas

What I think is really hilarious is that the only users saying anything remotely good about this film are obviously fake users. User named "Movie 43" just joined January of 2013, has a picture of Movie 43 and dedicated his(?) whole page to the thing. "Matthew Preston" and "CJ Asiedu" both have error messages when you try to go to their pages and they both say the most ridiculous, over exaggerated good comments on a movie that has only 5% on rotten tomatoes. HILARIOUS!

Jan 28 - 01:05 AM

Edgy Nyland

Edgy Nyland

^this^

Jan 28 - 08:48 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Exactly.

Jan 28 - 03:03 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

It is funny if you're thirteen years old.

Jan 27 - 09:38 PM

This comment has been removed.

Ezzi Forer

Ezzi Forer

regardless

Jan 28 - 11:44 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler McClane

You're on drugs regardless.

Mar 27 - 04:30 PM

This comment has been removed.

Movie 4.

Movie 43

totally!

Jan 27 - 07:57 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler McClane

Can you tell me what kind of crack you're snorting?

Mar 17 - 12:46 PM

CJ Asiedu

CJ Asiedu

if you can just let go and use your brain each skit had has a lot of smart funny jokes. it was hilarious in both ways that it was crude smart and unexpected. just stop taking everything so seriously and laugh.

Jan 27 - 04:36 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Exactly

Jan 27 - 07:58 PM

Phillip Thiel

Phillip Thiel

The only thing that I was "letting go of" was the hope that this movie would get better at some point. There is a massive difference between good wholesome crude fun, and a movie that is just really bad. This movie was really bad. It took "edgy situations" that aren't really that edgy and tried to make them funny. There were exactly two moments in this movie when I chuckled. When Halle Berry blows out the blind kids candles, and Terrence Howard when he replies to the kids question about walking with God.

Feb 1 - 10:13 AM

Josey Wales

Josey Wales

Ditto!!

Jan 28 - 12:56 PM

The DELoL Show

DELoL Show

No. Wrong. It has no "funny" or "smart." What exactly is your definition of "smart" does it rhyme with bucky? Do you actually think people were going to see this expecting "Schindler's List." Who on Earth was going in to this piece of shite expecting to take it seriously? It wanted to be an edgy comedy and it SUCKED at being an edgy comedy. Period.

P.S. "letting go" and "using your brain" are at opposite ends of the film watching spectrum.

Mar 14 - 11:37 AM

Jared Carter

Jared Carter

Well put.

Jul 18 - 02:17 PM

The.Watcher

The Watcher

I wish I had a Like button for shit like this.

Jan 27 - 04:17 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile