Message to everyone

Ok I just want to get one thing clear. I am not some guy that the studio hired to promote Movie 43. I am just some guy expressing his opinion about the movie. You people were way off.
Movie 4.
02-3-2013 02:57 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Matthew Preston

Matthew Preston

People thought you were employed by the studio? LOL!

I honestly think the people on this site are even dumber than TubeTards. When I first started posting, I thought people were pretending to be this easy to troll, like they really had a masterplan up their sleeve. But, nope, no masterplan ever emerged. They really are just unbelievably stupid.

Rotten Tomatoes: where people are even dumber than on YouTube lmao.

Feb 9 - 02:25 PM

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Hipster Elitist Nyland

The internet: where little boys pretend they're real tough behind a computer monitor.

Feb 9 - 02:26 PM

Matthew Preston

Matthew Preston

Firstly, I'm 27. Unless you want to believe you've been outclassed at every level by a child, I don't see why you'd dispute this.

Second, I've never referred to my physical strength or threatened any user of this site either physically or non-physically. I've only ever acted as though I'm smarter than everyone else, which I am.

Feb 10 - 03:49 AM

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Who says I was referring to you? lol

No, but seriously...I'm the same age as you and I hope you can understand how I misconstrued your age because your level of maturity is remarkably low. Despite your age and inteligence, you act like a little boy and that's just sad.

Feb 10 - 08:46 AM

Alex Maverick

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Someone who writes threads about Django Unchained turning them gay and Movie 43 being a great movie is not a smart a person. Stop bullshitting yourself and everyone else on here.

Feb 11 - 01:49 PM

Matthew Preston

Matthew Preston

DU turned me gay, but it was neither Foxx nor Waltz who did it. I was sideswiped by that dashing beast Calvin Candie. His magnificent Frenchness turned me gay.

Feb 13 - 03:19 AM

Rich Gehring Jr.

Rich Gehring Jr.

I'm surprised your mom let's you see rated R films.

Feb 13 - 05:18 PM

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Ok, now that we have that cleared up...eh...does anyone care?

If you're not from the studio, you're a troll. If you're not a troll, then I don't what the hell you are besides a complete jackass.

Feb 4 - 03:08 PM

Alex Maverick

Hipster Elitist Maverick

I call bullshit.

Feb 4 - 02:20 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Icall douche

Feb 5 - 02:54 PM

Alex Maverick

Hipster Elitist Maverick

"Icall" is not a word.

Feb 5 - 05:35 PM

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Yeah, I have no idea what that is.

Feb 6 - 05:29 AM

Seb M

Seb Moore

u made a rotten tomatoes account so u can defend and advocate a shitty movie? get a fucken life

Feb 10 - 01:28 AM

John Tyler

John *

I call fucktart.

Mar 17 - 06:31 AM

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

I call crapola.

Aug 17 - 10:09 AM

James P.

James Phoenix

Dude, I would abandon that argument before you get yourself in deeper shit. The evidence is all around this website from this movie forum to the Star Trek Into Darkness forum. You're a studio douche.

Feb 4 - 01:50 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Amazing James how you still just want to fight with me even after I said i dont work for the studio. that would be the best job ever if it was real

Feb 5 - 02:53 PM

Alex Maverick

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Getting paid to have everyone hate you would be the best job ever? Really?

Feb 5 - 05:36 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Good one, Alex.

Feb 5 - 09:06 PM

David Jenny

David Jenny

Zing fuck u movie 43 you can go burn in movie hell

Feb 9 - 01:19 PM

Kevin DeLoughry

Kevin DeLoughry

You know what threw me off? It was the fact that you name and picture was movie 43. Forgive me for being way off Mr. 43, but you learn from your parents mistakes and don't name your kids such a stupid name.

Feb 3 - 04:13 PM

Alex Maverick

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Yeah, how did we not know that his real name is Movie 43? Man, do I feel stupid.

Feb 4 - 01:49 PM

John Tyler

John *

He must've had such GREAT parents.

Apr 10 - 06:25 PM

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

That probably weren't too far off themselves when providing for him.

Aug 17 - 10:10 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile