Movie 43 Reviews

July 29, 2013
hay 2 peliculas iguales....y vi las dos -_- ajja
½ July 26, 2015
lol, wtf is wrong with people... this movie doesn't deserve these retardedly low ratings.
½ July 21, 2015
This movie has no idea what it wants itself to be, and has only one funny moment in this so called "comedy".
½ July 17, 2015
Worst movie I've ever seen. I guess that deserves some kind of trophy
½ July 13, 2015
I'm just gonna be honest: I did chuckle for a couple times in the movie, but DAMN, this is AWFUL. To me, 43 is not a movie. If you ask me what Movie 43 is about, I don't know how to answer. All I can say is that Movie 43 has a bunch of funny (sometimes it isn't even funny) YouTube clips played by stars all combined into a full-length movie.
First of all, I would rather watched a bunch of videos on YouTube that I would enjoy rather than watching this. Each clip in Movie 43 has nothing to do with one another, not even a link. All it gives you is a crappy premise that a bunch of ass-kids are finding Movie 43 and that it will end the world. Seriously, nothing makes sense in this movie. It involves time traveling, apocalypse, and explosions that will just leave you thinking WTF.
One thing that I hated the most is that how did so many celebrities ended up in this movie? In the first clip, Kate Winslet is having a dinner date with Hugh Jackman who got balls hanging on his chin. C'mon Hollywood, having an Oscar- nominated actor and an Oscar winning actress in this garbage isn't a good idea. All I can say is that Hugh Jackman does have balls taking this role.
Basically, each clip after the first one is either the same level with the first or even worse. I might even considering the first one as one of the funnier ones. Later in the movie, you got Naomi Watts and Leiv Schreiber humiliating their homeschooling son, Chris Pratt shitting on Anna Faris, Johnny Knoxville and Seann William Scott kidnapping Leprechauns for gold coins, and Halle Berry making guacamole with her boobs.
That's all you got from Movie 43 and now I spoiled it so that you won't have to see this movie. You're going to thank me later. Just sayin'.
July 5, 2015
Worst comedy film ever.
½ July 3, 2015
Terrible film, with a couple good performances sprinkled in. But not enough to save this sad excuse of a movie.
½ June 19, 2015
Possibly the worst film to star a series of actors (and this includes Richard Gere, Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman). Lacklustre sketches, dreadful humour and the fact that it is pathetically tied-in all together makes me ask two simple questions: "Why was this movie made, and how was it meant to be funny?"
½ June 18, 2015
Awesome cast, a terrible movie
May 16, 2015
Movie 43 is failure towards the comedy genre and as a film. There is not a single redeeming quality to this absurdly inane film, but laughing at what these people made this atrocity comedy! Grade C-
½ March 29, 2015
Thank you Hollywood for tainting the resumes of so many talented actors by putting them in this 90 minute cringe-fest. At least other bad movies have a somewhat sensible premise, this is random stupidity upon random stupidity.
½ June 3, 2015
Excellent cast but horrible film, one of the worst I've seen , I do not recommend.
½ April 10, 2015
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. A colossal embarrassment. Awful. Disastrous. Humiliating. What's the funniest scene? Is it when Hugh Jackman has testicles under his chin? Or when Chloe Grace Moretz periods herself across a wall? Or when Chris Pratt tries to poop on Anna Faris? Shame. I'm not at all surprised that many of the actors have refused to participate in the promotion for Movie 43.
September 1, 2013
jedno veliko smece koje me je nasmejalo do suza...
½ May 8, 2015
A completely random find, this. And what a luck! This was one of the cringiest, most perverse movies I have ever seen. Skatology,bullying, puberty, no subject is taboo, or left out. This was wild! :D
May 7, 2015
"Full-scale disaster"?
April 26, 2015
This movie...... just..... wow. I felt like dying....... In no place is the humor funny.
A rotten rating of 0%
"With no funny humor, annoying characters, and horrible writing, Movie 43 is a movie that has many well-known stars, and their careers have been ruined. Largely bereft of laughs."
½ April 23, 2015
Absolutely hilarious. Out there, for sure, but I laughed pretty much constantly. For sure, the world of the uptight will be horribly offended, grossed out , and will professionally look down their noses at this film, but if you're a Family Guy lover, this will be right down your alley. Congrats to all the A list stars who had the nerve to cross the pretentious "line" of the obsessively clinched petty bourgeois.
April 12, 2015
20% on my Tomatometer.
½ April 12, 2015
WTF??!!! WHAT DID I JUST WATCHED????!!!!!