A Murder of Crows (1999)
Average Rating: 4.4/10
Reviews Counted: 5
Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 5
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Jul 6, 1999 Wide
Average Rating: 3.3/5
User Ratings: 5,952
In this suspenseful drama, a disbarred lawyer forgoes the writing of his own book in favor of taking credit for that of a writer who is murdered shortly after giving the attorney his unpublished manuscript to read. A murder-mystery, the book becomes a best-seller and once again the former lawyer finds himself at the top -- until the circumstances of the real writer's death and a series of other deaths lead police to accuse him of being a serial killer. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Jul 6, 1999 Wide
Jul 6, 1999
Watch It Now
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Audience Reviews for A Murder of Crows
- Clifford Dubose: Lawyers represent the victory of reason over righteousness.
- Clifford Dubose: You're going downtown!
- Lawson Russell: On what charge?
- Clifford Dubose: Arrogance.
- Lawson Russell: I'll say it once again. It's an immutable fact of life. The strong will always thread on the weak. But every once in a while, we get a little bit of justice. That's all we can hope for.
Discuss A Murder of Crows on our Movie forum!