• PG-13, 1 hr. 36 min.

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Music and Lyrics Reviews

June 26, 2014
Being not into romcoms that much ... like, at all ... I find it kind of annoying that most people hate this movie, seeing as it's one of the few I really enjoyed.
June 14, 2007
Funny and romantic not great but definitely worth a watch
June 20, 2014
so fucking adorable jesus christ
September 13, 2007
loved the movie. hugh and drew work well together on screen. great pairing
August 1, 2013
Process of writing music is fun.
kak10053
May 30, 2012
I feel like such a sucker for liking this movie this much. The first few minutes were so fun and the rest of the movie was really cute. The songs were really catchy and will probably be stuck in my head for days and the love story was good. After this movie I felt a weird attraction to Hugh Grant.
Over all a cute, cliche, yet good movie.
June 30, 2007
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I love this movie!!! It's way cute.
February 10, 2007
Different/Not bad/Kinda Liked.
December 25, 2012
Awwww, definitely a chick flick but very good!
January 6, 2014
I really like an eccentric and witty character, so first of all, Alex Fletcher really caught my attention. This movie is quick, sharp, and deadly. It has a very quick pace, stabs you in the right place, and then lets your feeling flow out to die. I am a dude, and for a comedy romance, I think this movie is really good.
February 2, 2013
I don't know who or what hypnotized me into it, but I'm actually interested in seeing this... and it's obviously a conspiracy, since I hate romantic comedies, Hugh Grant (outside of Lair of the White worm) and Drew Barrymore (outside of her Playboy spread)
November 6, 2013
Music & Lyrics is basically a light-hearted popcorn musical romcom for the couple looking to kill some time. The real charm of the movie is in the lead's chemistry, with Grant and Barrymore delivering a cute believable couple brought together by a seemingly convenient turn of events. There is nothing special about the plot, as it is shallow and predictable, as intended by the director. The movie also shows hilarious skits that parody the music videos of old. You immediately know where the movie is going from the start, but nonetheless it proves itself entertaining.
November 22, 2013
Music and Lyrics could have had more rhythm and a better beat...
November 14, 2013
I wanted a classic Hugh Grant piece and I got exactly what I wanted. Plus for an interesting premise
June 1, 2007
I love the charm and humor (especially listen to Hugh Grant's mumbling).
June 5, 2007
Looks good - my typical romance film
September 12, 2013
I said, I wasn't gonna lose my head but then
Pop! Goes my heart
August 27, 2008
Like every romantic comedy involving Hugh Grant that I can recall: cute girls, weird sex, in-and-out-of-love formulas and hearty sap for housewives to moan about at socials. The best thing about the film was how it exclusively parodied Wham!, which was genuinely enjoyable.
August 8, 2013
We managed about six minutes of this before deciding we couldn't be bothered. Hugh Grant at his worst.
August 4, 2013
they took 2 amazing actors a put them in a movie. sometimes they work out like The Notebook. sometimes we have no chemistry like this one.
although it's intreating. very bright, very authentic. nothing too much. but then again, no chemistry