My Daughter's Secret - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Daughter's Secret Reviews

½ August 13, 2012
I didn't think that much of the acting or the story. Perhaps I should just skip Lifeline movies.
August 31, 2012
Not bad. The acting was not very good, but I've seen worse.
December 7, 2009
I love this movie. It is ful of suspence and drama. It is just wonderful. And NIna is just amazing in this movie.
April 15, 2014
Nina dobrev my new favourite actor
March 16, 2014
Do not watch this movie. You will never get those two hours back, and the bad taste it leaves in your mouth lingers long after the last credit. This could not have been written by any reasonably prudent individual older than 13. Not only are the teenagers incredibly stupid, but the one parent in the film has the moral judgment of a mosquito. The plot is so predictable that you can read "War and Peace" intensely while you are watching and still not miss a beat. I guess you can forgive 17 year old Justine for her impressive lack of judgment because her mother, on learning of Justine's involvement in a murder/robbery, says, "Oh, sweetie! We'll go talk to a lawyer." She hangs out with gun owners who killed the mother's beloved boss. Please. My mother would've snatched my ear and dragged me to the police station. Then the lawyer lets them think about it overnight. That night Justine leaves the house to meet her boyfriend, and her mother misses another opportunity to call the cops, and she calls the 17 year old girlfriend. Mom! These boys have a gun! I'm leaving out lots of details because I'm so disgusted. We watch a bad movie every Sunday around here. Usually we can laugh at them. This one was so bad that it isn't the least bit funny.
½ February 25, 2014
Soap-Opera Style Story Attempts To Thrill...But Only Serves To Grate & Grind Through Mediocre Half-Hearted Drama.
½ September 1, 2012
Ei ollu kummonenkaan trilleri, mutta tulipahan katsottua... (Suom. Justinen synkkä salaisuus)
August 31, 2012
Not bad. The acting was not very good, but I've seen worse.
½ August 13, 2012
½ May 25, 2012
ELENA GILBERT xD ! Not bad
May 10, 2012
I WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!
January 28, 2012
This was a pretty good film. It was quite intense at times and just goes to show how much a girl will go to protect her boyfriend that she loves, even if she knows that by protecting him she's doing the wrong thing. So by keeping what happened a secret, the guilt just builds up and slowly tears her apart and brings her world crashing down around her. A good film, but not great.
½ July 30, 2011
this is a good movie i loved it i hope there is a new one after this with the same people
June 3, 2011
Decent lifetime movie. I liked it. A little slow but it still delivers. 6/10
November 2, 2010
The movie is all about the terrible female angst of the lead character, who was implicated in a robbery/homicide by her lowlife boyfriend. But if you ever watched a cop show in your life, you know that the moment she didn't get out of that car and run and call the cops, she was an accomplice. And every day that she continues to cover up her boyfriend's guilt, she is an accomplice after the fact. She's an amoral criminal and I don't see how anyone can possibly feel sorry for her or be concerned about her "plight." Legally she is as responsible for the murder as the guy who pulled the trigger.
April 29, 2010
Seemed like an afterschool special where the scare tactic was don't date the hot bad boy....with the angry brother.
December 7, 2009
½ October 20, 2009
This was an awesome movie!
August 9, 2009
½ May 31, 2009
Really good movie about a teen girl being honest with her parents no matter what, and the trouble that can happen when you begin to lie.