My Amnesia Girl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Amnesia Girl Reviews

April 10, 2013
...sweet and funny but derivative, pretentious and cheesy.
½ April 30, 2011
pwede.
ansarap gerfrenen ni toni!<3
April 9, 2011
with tochie :) nakakatuwa naman yung download. <3
March 28, 2011
A movie about pick up lines. Love it. Best line: San mo gusto ikasal? sa tabi mo..
½ March 1, 2011
it depends on how you digest their feel good romp of metaphorical lines in which both main characters build their script mostly on flirtatious humor. i watched the whole film intensively as i could, barely hanging on their comedic scenes, it was hilarious though but a bit predictable at the end. the plot was simple, nothing special but toni gonzaga's beauty was all over the place. only 3 1/2 stars if only they could make it more extraordinary.
February 13, 2011
kakatuwa! kakakilig! kakaiyak! kaka-inLove! Happy ka-puso!
January 30, 2011
Is it that easy
To just forgive and forget?
Love is not a joke.
½ January 29, 2011
Great movie. Romance comedy. You can't beat the John and Toni tagteam. Lots of funny stuff and lots of your typical sappy love stuff.
January 22, 2011
nakakakiliiiig ang tambalang toni at john lloyd!
January 15, 2011
It could have been perfect if it did not end and made me feel na pinahirapan pa si Irene in the end. I so hate it. Does it really have to have some sort of retribution for Apollo? What for?!
January 13, 2011
"Bakit mo ba hinahanap ang isang tao? Kasi Mahal Mo."
One of the best romantic Filipino film I've seen so far. Toni Gonzaga & John Lloyd Cruz solidify why they are such brilliant actors of the new generation. Cathy Garcia-Molina's best work so far since One More Chance. I love the "Di Na Natuto/Debut" scene. The Mushy Tagalog punchlines added colors to it's amazing plot.
January 8, 2011
i loved it!!!!!!!1
super
½ January 7, 2011
Feel good movie that perfectly pairs John Lloyd & Toni in this romantic comedy about a jilted witty bride pretending to have amnesia to avoid the old unsettled issue and ignore her once fiance that tries to win her back. Supported by a close nit of friends, he woos her back by reliving all the moments they spent together down to the minute detail while they were together. See, guys do listen! The obvious twist at the end was expected and not disappointing at all. Overall it's a must see!
½ December 23, 2010
There's nothing not to like... ^_^'
December 13, 2010
This is the best romantic comedy pinoy movie that I seen so far...... No English-sub