My Cousin Vinny Quotes
The top My Cousin Vinny quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Stan Rothenstein: No, you're being booked for shoplifting. I'm being booked for accessory to shoplifting.Bill Gambini: No Stan, I'm being booked for murder, you're being booked for accessory to murder.‐ Submitted by Mattie J (2 years ago)
- Vincent La Guardia Gambini: How many times have you said spontaneous is romantic?Mona Lisa Vito: A burp is spontaneous. A burp is not romantic.‐ Submitted by Ashwin R (4 years ago)
- Vincent La Guardia Gambini: Take your time, pick the right words, get back to New York and give me a call.‐ Submitted by Ashwin R (4 years ago)
- Mona Lisa Vito: Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A fuckin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?‐ Submitted by Juan N (4 years ago)
- Vincent La Guardia Gambini: Well, I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on top of your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?‐ Submitted by Daniel X (4 years ago)
- Mona Lisa Vito: My biological clock is ticking like this, and the way this case is going, I ain't never getting married!‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)