97% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

My Little Pony: The Movie Reviews

FilmFanatik
FilmFanatik

June 12, 2007
I remember seeing this several times when I was a kid. It doesn't hold up all that well but I'm sure young girls would love it.
Megan S

March 8, 2007
I just watched this movie against for nostalgia's sake, still great. I love the bushwillies, they are too cute.
April 24, 2007
lol i am not even a few mins into the movie with my son and I already think its a lil anoying. he thinks its interesting ofcourse kuz hes 5.
mercedescelery
November 19, 2006
I can't believe this movie is even here. My youngest sister would watch this over and over again. I think she eventually broke the VHS tape.
erinmudd
May 20, 2007
This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. My Little Ponies were my favorite toy. I received the DVD as a gift this year and somehow it's not as good as I remember...a little more annoying. But, it's the nostalgia that counts.
usagiichandler
May 19, 2007
I saw this when I was a kid and I loved it! Now, they made the ponies different, and they changed them.
jillinebinny
January 17, 2007
I absolutly loved this movie when i was litle. We would watch it over and over and over! So much fun!
whereismynotecard
November 20, 2006
I really liked this at one time. It was very long ago, yes. It was. I do not think that it was really that good, but I'll give it something for my enjoyment a long time ago...
June 1, 2014
I have not seen the movie yet.But from what I've seen it looks nice.I'm a brony and I do not despise G1(The other's were bad though)
April 15, 2014
Having a younger sister that only knows about Generation 4, I showed her the previous generations to see if she liked them, she loved them all.

Yes.....Including G3, which isn't bad in my opinion.
Fluttershy
February 15, 2014
This was also one of my childhood favorites :)
Steve P.
September 12, 2013
I didn't watch the original TV series, but I remember seeing endless commercials for the products. That theme will never leave my head. So when I decided to give the original series a go I started with this. That wasn't the best choice.

The animation is the quality of He Man and the like... less than mediocre. There are a number of songs that are, in most cases pointless and maudlin at best. Many are not well recorded with the vocals and the music poorly mixed and balanced. It's often painful to listen to. And the over-used Hanna-Barbara sound effects would be the arsenic icing on the mud cake.

The script is weak and not well-acted. Often, the film seems like one of Rankin-Bass's poorer efforts. All in all, it's not very good. Not the worst ever, but circling the neighborhood.
March 9, 2013
I wonder how man people gagged after 5 minutes of this movie, because thats all that it made me do
January 5, 2013
While I am a brony of MLP:FIM. I am not interested in this early MLP movie.
December 31, 2012
Uh yeah, no! Never in my lifetime will I ever see this!
October 24, 2012
UNITE to all my fellow bronies and she bronies
August 23, 2012
I'm 24 and still love to watch this childhood memory and I hope to one day watch this great film with my daughter.
May 20, 2012
Bad, because these are G1 ponies. I only like G4.
April 6, 2012
Re Watched My Little Pony: The Movie and is a animation film from my childhood that I absolutely adored, yea it maybe too gay to some viewers, but to me I rather enjoyed watching it again, and again.

Overall still a enjoyable little kids animation.