• PG-13, 1 hr. 27 min.

National Lampoon's Gold Diggers Reviews

ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

June 2, 2006
What is the point of this story?
Brody M

October 27, 2010
Gold Diggers was like watching 1 of those way over the top wacky 80's comedys.I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually enjoyed it
October 11, 2008
This movie had some funny moments, but some bad moments as well. I am a Chris Owen fan so he saved this movie a bit for me. The cover o this is decieving.
Bancho
May 7, 2007
I shouldn't elaborate too much on this movie because in all fairness, I didn't see the whole thing. Because I walked out halfway through. One of the unfunniest "comedies" I've ever seen.
November 3, 2013
I am not sure why I even spent the time to watch this movie, but I knew what I was getting into.
August 14, 2013
I found it boring not funny.
June 9, 2011
An amateur toddler can make a better movie than this. Awfully written and badly acted by its cast.
August 3, 2011
This film is garbage. It's garbage with no redeeming value. It's low, terrible, unfunny, un-entertaining, un-rectifiable, loathsome, rotten, heart attack-inducing, nauseating, calamitous, lousy, abject garbage. Anyone who has recently seen it should go see a doctor and make sure all of their brain cells are intact. I'm sorry I couldn't elaborate as to why this movie is all the adjectives I've just listed, but this film simply can't easily be analyzed and reviewed. Just don't see it. Do something else. Such as banging your head against a wall for 90 minutes. At least that's more entertaining than this insipid waste of electricity on your TV or DVD player.
moviebuff18cab
July 14, 2007
NATIONAL LAMPOON'S GOLD DIGGERS (2004)
March 25, 2011
everyone go see this movie
December 21, 2010
Nothing short of a complete waste of time to watch
December 17, 2010
Fuck, I can't believe I watch the whole movie
November 26, 2010
The most disgusting piece of inhumanity to ever be vomited out of a person's mind and onto the silver screen
Terry M.
July 8, 2010
When I heard this movie received a number of negative reviews, I knew I had to see it for myself. Just a couple weeks ago I watched it and immediately voted it, personally, my LEAST favorite movie of all time. One reason why I was upset about how bad this movie was is that National Lampoon is the maker of "Animal House", which is the MASTERPIECE of comedies! A few reasons why I hated it are because it wasn't funny in the least bit; the gross-out scenes, I thought, were a little bit TOO gross; I thought it was too short for a full-length film; finally, I don't know why, but I felt really depressed watching it. And it's a COMEDY! Comedies should make you laugh and make you feel good, but this movie was just a sad, sad attempt at a comedy film. The worst part of it is the title of the film has the two words "National Lampoon", the words that can be found in films such as "Animal House" and "Vacation". It's a disgrace.
Medalex195
April 25, 2010
Remember when National Lampoon made Animal House? That was their first, and most successful, movie. But now, their movies all suck hippopotamus @$$, and Gold Diggers is no exception. Animal House has a lot of funny jokes, but this one has none (you know, toilet humor, pop-culture references and such), Animal House has characters that are memorable, even when you watch it only once, while Gold Digger's characters are instantly forgettable even when you watch it several times over and over again. AH's story is compelling, while GD's story is absurd.

Please do not see this movie, i cannot comprehend the abysmality of this film. Please, i beg you, DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!! (Unless you want to watch it just to review it)
Wednesday M.
February 2, 2010
Ok hear we go people say in there reviews if you watch this your an idiot but i gather the people who said it watched it there for you are idiots. Now people say this is vile and bad but i think diffirent Renne Taylor played in the nanny what can be described as a sex crazed old woman and in this film she is the same only thing is you see rather than hear talking about it. like ib the nanny she will talk about having sex in this you see it althought most people hate this film i think it is ok but could of been better a lot better.

Best and Funny Scean at the end were she is dancing for the priest and pops the bloon

Worst Scean at the start were he pull the girls prostic arm off
callum n.
January 29, 2010
Boring, unfunny, lame and stupid. Long story short, Gold Diggers is fucking awful
Maniac MovieMan
January 16, 2010
Agreed this movie is a stinker
Jonas W.
November 10, 2009
I usually like teen comedies, but this wasn't a teen comedie it was just a waste of times. It's no fun and a very pointless story, I recommend that no one see this movie.
wolf o.
August 24, 2009
As much as I love Lawrence of Arabia & Chariots of Fire & Annie Hall the much and unfairly maligned genre of the raunchy comedy needs tb addressed. A perfect example of it is this flick - while a great many people have heaped nothing but abuse on it I thought it was one of the biggest surprises enjoyment-wise that I've seen in a long time. Parts of it are downright hysterical and the comedic rapport between the four leads is great. Chris Owens & Louise Lasser take what could have been a number of throwaway lines and make them absolutely hysterical. And I'm sorry but that pool scene with Renee Taylor had me laughing so hard I was crying - not to mention her crack about Aristotle (another laugh out loud gem). Will Friedle has enormous goofy charm and a way w/facial expressions that's spot on. I love Fellini and Fincher just as much as the next guy but this flick is incredibly entertaining - just give it a chance & you'll be extremely surprised!!