65% The Equalizer Sep 26

100% Sleepy Hollow: Season 2
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

National Lampoon's Movie Madness Reviews

January 25, 2012
I managed to watch this film a while back on TV. I found National Lampoon's Movie Madness or Goes to the Movies to be a very weak film and bemusing most of the time. It felt like there was no effort in it whatsoever. There are three stories which I cannot remember them thoroughly, but here goes nothing. One story involves a guy and nothing really happens. The second one was comical with a gold digger and an unfaithful man. Finally, the third one shows how being a young rookie naïve cop sucks. There was scarce laughing in all of these although I liked the second story had its moments. Movie Madness has been forgotten and will stay forgotten. I will give it another shot if the opportunity comes.
Del Taco
May 15, 2010
Insipid movie. Barely released in 1981, with Nat Lamp magazine trying to score again with all the money they made from Animal House.

A disgrace of a movie. Directed by Henry Jaglom !!! Amazingly, this movies stars Diane Lane, Peter Reigert, Richard Widmark, Christopher Lloyd, Candy Clark, Robert Culp, Robby Benson, and Fred Willard !!! The mind reels at why they signed up for this sludge. Probably a fat paycheck.

Film is comprised of three movie" spoofs" lined up to create one steaming pile of crapola. Spoofs of police drams, Harold Robbins sex pot boilers, and personal growth films. A fourth disaster movie spoof was filmed, but cut out because even the filmmakers thought it so bad it was unreleasable.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
WALTER K.
December 21, 2008
[b]It should be re-titled "National Lampoon's Movie [u]Sadness[/u]" ...nothing funny here![/b]