44% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

National Lampoon's Movie Madness Reviews

January 25, 2012
I managed to watch this film a while back on TV. I found National Lampoon's Movie Madness or Goes to the Movies to be a very weak film and bemusing most of the time. It felt like there was no effort in it whatsoever. There are three stories which I cannot remember them thoroughly, but here goes nothing. One story involves a guy and nothing really happens. The second one was comical with a gold digger and an unfaithful man. Finally, the third one shows how being a young rookie naïve cop sucks. There was scarce laughing in all of these although I liked the second story had its moments. Movie Madness has been forgotten and will stay forgotten. I will give it another shot if the opportunity comes.
Blaxunshine
January 1, 2012
Sometimes National Lampoon make some great movies like Animal House & Vacation & sometimes they have some real shitfests like European Vacation & Loaded Weapon. Movie Madness isn't as horrid as some of their stuff gets but it is a bit of a mess that its comedy often falls silent. It's too bad because it has a really good cast. Divided into 3 segments the last is probably the best (but that might be because I was getting a bit over tired & was more susceptible to its idiocy) w/ Robby Benson as a rookie cop who hasn't been jaded by the street crime yet & Christopher Lloyd who kills & leaves a copy of his driver's license @ the scene of the crime. It makes up for the weakness of the previous two segments but I do have to admit that Teresa Ganzel & Ann Dusenberry's sugar boobies don't make those a complete wash either
Del Taco
May 15, 2010
Insipid movie. Barely released in 1981, with Nat Lamp magazine trying to score again with all the money they made from Animal House.

A disgrace of a movie. Directed by Henry Jaglom !!! Amazingly, this movies stars Diane Lane, Peter Reigert, Richard Widmark, Christopher Lloyd, Candy Clark, Robert Culp, Robby Benson, and Fred Willard !!! The mind reels at why they signed up for this sludge. Probably a fat paycheck.

Film is comprised of three movie" spoofs" lined up to create one steaming pile of crapola. Spoofs of police drams, Harold Robbins sex pot boilers, and personal growth films. A fourth disaster movie spoof was filmed, but cut out because even the filmmakers thought it so bad it was unreleasable.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
spiralrayonshorts
February 3, 2010
The only somewhat funny segment is the Growing Yourself with Peter Riegert..the other two stories are to stupid to mention.
Brody M

November 13, 2009
Suprisingly good & better then I was expecting
LittleMissBloodAndGuts
January 30, 2009
This script got screwed up, read Karp's A Futile and Stupid Gesture.
WALTER K.
December 21, 2008
[b]It should be re-titled "National Lampoon's Movie [u]Sadness[/u]" ...nothing funny here![/b]
FamousLastW0RD
August 20, 2008
haha i saw Diane lane in this she was sooo cute.

but the movie was crap to be honest
tpb001
November 10, 2007
One was ok two is one two many, three is a disaster, and I haven't got a clue as of how many there is by now - 28? :6
SlowStrike
September 5, 2007
They have to stop make this kind of movies. they suck!!!
signofthezodiac4
August 22, 2007
Meh I didnt really find it funny
April 17, 2007
not the best of Lampoo's movies...
derrykidd
March 29, 2007
Some really funny moments in this it's wacky as hell.
SarahJoyFrost
November 29, 2006
I'd like to see this movie!
September 17, 2006