45% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

National Lampoon's Senior Trip Reviews

sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 26, 2007
had a few funny scenes but was ultimately really stupid
Leigh R

November 7, 2006
FANTASTIC!
deano
deano

October 15, 2006
A high school principle made me laugh alot while he was stinky from being stuck in men's toilet room planned by hell-raising group of high school seniors.
iLeo

March 18, 2006
Not that great.
rodjeckrich
January 18, 2013
National Lampoon ran out of theatrical steam by this point but the Kevin McDonald subplot and Matt Frewer's authority figure work. Mostly stupid gags but some actually work. I recall a few hot women in the cast as well.
February 17, 2009
this one of the "national lampoons" movie of the with an teens the high-school student into the wild and party movie it like before todd philip's movie "road trip". awesome starring with any of "cheech & chong film" star tommy chong appear this film as red the stoner bus driver and he funny in this and also weird guy name travis is the "star trek" wannabe lmao. awesome this one of my favorite film now.
BantamDraper
March 30, 2010
Another cult movie for me. I absolutely am a sucker for this silly high school comedy. An absolute guilty pleasure but the first film to introduce me to Jeremy Renner, later to gain fame 14 years later in Hurt Locker. There is no real plot, but there are great characters.
February 23, 2010
There are a few funny moments here and there. Other than that, this is just another dumb stoner film, glorifying drugs. I can't believe that one of my favorite actors started out in this crap fest.
jam233
September 21, 2009
Typical National Lampoon teen movie, they are high and drunk mischievous teens setting bad examples. Casual sex, crooked politicians, crude humor - it's all here. As stupid as you would expect, only for fans of this kind of dumb raunchy humor. There are a couple of laughs but hardly enough. Predictable.
MarilynsDisciple
October 7, 2007
"Question: You have your High School principal locked in a convenience store restroom. What do you do? What do you do???"
StaisilD
August 5, 2007
'National Lampoons Senior Trip' is probably one of the last great National Lampoon's films. The premise is quite simple - a bunch of school misfits are invited to Washington to speak on behalf of the President as part of a presidential reform bill on education. The movie, albeit an incredibly stupid plot, it is outrageously funny, watching Dags, Reggie, and the gang foil Principal Moss's plan to keep these misfits from causing too much trouble. Besides Dag's (Jeremy Renner), the arsonist, and Reggie, his spaced out friend, there's Virus, the horny Audio/Visual geek; Wanda, Reggie's equally spaced out girlfriend;, Lisa, the brain; Herbert, the guy who is in perpetual mourning; Meg, the lesbian; Steve, the preppie jerk who gets his just deserts; Miosky; and Carla, the nymphomaniac. These kids do everything from locking their principal in a flooding convenient store bathroom to steal beer, to drugging their principal and chaperone, a timid math teacher, to throwing a rad party in a crude man's huge hotel room. It is one of the better teen comedies you'll find in the late 90s and one of the last few National Lampoon movies. I recommend checking it out.
chase82tx
March 31, 2007
When did National Lampoons quit doing comedies and begin only doing independent character studies on outsiders, ok it seems they still only make comedies but without the laughter.
renaerothmeyeruiu
November 15, 2006
Must See!!! It is hysterically funny, you can't get enough of this movie...cuz everytime seems like the first time!
April 10, 2014
I enjoy this film far more than I should.
January 23, 2013
This is an awesome bad movie. Best watched intoxicated.
FilmGrinder S.
December 1, 2012
"Time to do some Van Damage."-Dags (Jeremy Renner)

High, mischivous fun. Keeping that anarchist spirit alive.
October 26, 2012
Staring down your 30's? Miss the 90's? Re-watch this movie. It's a good time and dead on in the style and attitude that I remember from high school. If the Breakfast Club is the iconic 80's teen movie and American Pie for the Millennials, then this one represents us.
September 12, 2012
Great comedy for teenagers. Worth to watch once.
August 13, 2012
Not great, by any stretch, but nowhere near as bad as its 0% rating would have you believe. I'm guessing Jeremy Renner doesn't have this on his highlight reel.