63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Never Too Young To Die Reviews

July 15, 2014
You get to see John Stamos bite Gene Simmons on the boob. I do not think I have to say anything else to say how awesome this movie is.
April 6, 2014
Secret agent Drew Stargrove (George Lazenby ) is brutally murdered by the ruthless and evil hermaphrodite and criminal genius Velvet Van Ragnar (Gene Simmons) who is out to finish off everybody in L.A. by contaminating the city's water supply. Drew´s son, Lance Stargrove (John Stamos), a high school athlete, is thrust into the dangerous and intriguing world of secret agents and espionage when he seeks revenge against Van Ragnar together with Danja Deerling (Vanity), Drew´s former sidekick...

I saw this movie back in 1987 and I reckon only for the fact that Vanity was in it. "Never Too Young To Die" is such a strange b-action movie and a cross between a classic camp high school comedy and some sort of Bond story with a touch of Mad Max. Gene Simmons is truly over the top as Velvet Van Ragnar, John Stamos was probably just happy doing a movie back then and it kind of pains me to see George Lazenby in this sort of movie. However, the big treat is indeed Vanity. By far the most beautiful woman on the planet back then. The way she moves, talks, how she looks, everything. Not maybe a grade A actress, but good enough in my book. It´s a lifelong crush for sure.
May 22, 2013
So bad its unintentionally funny
September 4, 2012
i did see part of this once. like the 2nd half. it was so bad it was awesome.
i would get this on blu ray if it was available.
July 15, 2012
John Stamos is Stargrove! Vanity is... hot! Gene Simmons is... eww, Ragnar! Yeah, it's completely ridiculous, but you just can't help enjoy yourself in this insane James Bond-80s-wannabe. STARGROVE!
June 17, 2012
For those who've never seen Never Too Young to Die and might be going to see it at some point, let me prepare you a bit. This is the mother of all bad 80's action-oriented movies. Not only that, but it's hilariously good fun. There's no going back after witnessing Gene Simmons as a cross-dressing maniac out to conquer the world by poisoning its water supply. The first line of this movie goes something like "Good evening, my little turdballs". I mean, wow, come on. How can you NOT just sit up and take notice after a line like that? Especially as it's being delivered by Dr. Frank N. Furter. I mean Ragnar. Anyways, it's also fun to watch John Stamos trying to be an action star. The movie is just full of horrible things from top to bottom, and I highly recommend seeing it, especially with your friends. It's not in print, but if you look around a bit, you should be able to find at least a VHS copy of it on Ebay. Trust me on this, it's worth it.
April 9, 2012
Any movie that ends with John Stamos biting Gene Simmons in the tit is a-ok with me.
August 9, 2010
If only all bad movies were like this...
Christopher B

December 3, 2010
One of my favourite bad movies.
June 21, 2010
Man I watched this when i was 11 or 12... what a movie :-)
February 8, 2010
Gene Simmons in drag runs a post apocalypse band of ruffians that only John Stamos can stop!
August 10, 2009
This is a very good movie, kinda James Bondesque, Gene Simmons is awesome.
youvegotredonyou
March 11, 2008
[color=black]Simply put, this effortlessly tops my list of movies that need to find their way to dvd. It's easily my favorite cheesy 80s action movie of all time, and needs to be seen to be believed.[/color]