Night Watcher Reviews

½ October 7, 2011
Unholy. In every single way. It gets 1/2 a star just because I am fundamentally opposed to not giving every film I see a rating of some kind.
October 30, 2013
Paranoia, conspiracy, anger, suicide and fear all lead to very bad acting and a useless story that would not scare a 4yr old. Nibbles: Chocolate Milk.
½ December 3, 2011
Unholy. In every single way. It gets 1/2 a star just because I am fundamentally imposed to not giving every film I see a rating of some kind.
January 12, 2010
Malos diálogos, malas actuaciones, malas tomas y mala historia. MALA.
½ November 10, 2009
Very bad acting, very bad quality picture. Not clean and has some bad effects on it. The sound is bad also.
½ November 6, 2009
I turned this movie off about half an hour into it. The acting was so stiff and horrible that there was just no way that I could go further. I really wouldn'teven bother with this one.
October 27, 2009
Lousy acting tips off the killer (allegedly a surprise) about 10 minutes into the movie which makes for REALLY slow going. It looks like they tried the best they could, not that that's saying much. A few mildly suspenseful moments but for the most part it's just predictable, dull and extremely pointless.
October 24, 2009
The film?s low budget is very evident. Although the acting isn?t bad, no one is memorable. There are some suspenseful scenes, but overall it is too predictable.