"Monster House" & "Nightmare Before Christmas" Make 3-D Returns

Summary

A pair of well-received (and mildly spooky) animated films are primed to make their theatrical comebacks ... and in 3-D, no less. Sony's "Monster House" will pop back in on October 6th, while Disney's cult classic "The Nightmare Before Christmas" arrives on October 20th. (Did I mention that they're both in 3-D now?) Back to Article

Comments

Unbreakable Samurai

Unbreakable Samurai

Yea it does sound like a good excuse for me to finally go see Monster House.

Aug 24 - 10:10 AM

Sparklecoon

Erica Brickner

I just want to see NBC on the big screen. I missed it the first time around.

Aug 24 - 10:23 AM

Typezer0

Tony Walker

[b]Monster House 3D is excellent[/b]
3D has come along way. No more red and blue glasses. The trailer for NBC was awesome. Don't miss it. I recommend seeing all the 3D features. Can't wait for Avatar and Journey to the Center of the Earth both being filmed in HD 3D Stereoscopic.

Aug 24 - 11:13 AM

Typezer0

Tony Walker

[b]Monster House 3D is excellent[/b]

Aug 24 - 11:13 AM

GandalfTheWhite

Tom Hargrove

What is so special about 3D? I've never seen a 3D movie I guess. Also, anything involving NBC I will see. End of story.

Aug 24 - 11:44 AM

Aeneas&theBloodyOracl

j b

[b]visual addiction[/b]
...3d is great because you trip the hell out!

Aug 26 - 02:22 AM

Count_Vertigo

Paul Cieslewicz

I love that both of these films are getting the 3D treatment, but are either of them going to be on the IMAX screen? I won't buy The Polar Express on DVD because the IMAX 3D version is so amazingly impressive that I won't cheapen the experience watching it on the small screen, instead I plan on seeing the IMAX 3D version every year at Christmas if I can. To see Nightmare Before Christmas on IMAX 3D would be such an absolute thrill if it happens! Maybe it could become an annual Halloween event like Polar Express at Christmas.

Aug 25 - 12:32 AM

Aeneas&theBloodyOracl

j b

[b]visual addiction[/b]
...3d is great because you trip the hell out!

Aug 26 - 02:22 AM

Richard Linklater
Richard Linklater

What are his Five Favorite Films?

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Emmys
Emmys

Full 2014 nominations list

Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes

Watch interviews with the cast