64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Nine Inch Nails: Broken (The Broken Movie) Reviews

Will Mancini
May 17, 2013
Graphic and disturbing, but if you're a fan of Nine Inch Nails like me, you can't turn your head away.
January 9, 2013
It's freaking epic! Also extremely graphic as well.
February 6, 2013
Violent weird snuff shit+NIN=WIN
September 22, 2012
Absolutely terrifying, in the most disturbing way. But well done. Would not recommend to emotional children.
July 30, 2012
Based off their EP, "Broken" shows the songs by NIN in graphic, yet can't-look-away details that I find artistic to a degree. Favorite tracks include "Wish", "Pinion", "Help Me I Am In Hell", & the banned "Happiness in Slavery". Long Live NIN!!!
David Miller
April 19, 2012
This is NOT for the squeamish, but if you can stomach it it's one of the best music video compilations you'll ever see.
fungifago
July 20, 2009
Violent weird snuff shit+NIN=WIN
StacyMPerry
June 7, 2009
This has a remnant of A Clock Work Orange....but better.
perch
April 18, 2008
Fuckin' ace. A punch in the face to record industry with a short 20-something movie that's not for everyone's eyes. Or ears, for that matter.
Christopher B

February 28, 2008
Like snuff films put to NIN. Fantastic and disturbing. God, I wish Reznor was still doing exciting stuff.
denosore
December 27, 2007
Love NIN sounds cool
October 2, 2007
I think the so-called "violence" of this movie is overrated. Ok, the finale scene with "Gave up" as soundtrack is a little bit hard... but not harder than everything we are used to watch on TV. Maybe I've got a good stomach! Anyway, Trent often used to show us the obscenity a human being can reach. Plus, besides "Happiness in slavery", it contains the video of "Wish": a 28-year-old-leather-dressed Trent is always a good thing to see!
October 8, 2007
zembie
zembie

September 19, 2007
I'm not really sure why this is cancelled every time it's scheduled to be released. It wouldn't be the first time Reznor gets involved in a murder investigation by the FBI.
It has the appearance of a snuff movie, and is well made. And of course the music's great. But it's not really movie revolution. But it's a nice way to piece together the EP.
Oh yeah, look out for Robert "T-1000" Patrick as the cop :-P
santiagogitano271
September 12, 2007
best ep ever,,,,,,help me
xxLoveWillTearUsApartxx
August 30, 2007
oooh just amazing. how creative trents imagination was 'round '92. sometimes it did get a bit creepy. but how else can you express it? and im fucking obsessed with them anyway.
Gymbob
August 23, 2007
Don't think I would watch it again
silentsister
July 7, 2007
My other favorite band
July 4, 2007
NIN is my most favorite band of all time, and this video is a must-see for any fan. It used to be hard to find. Nowadays you can find it on youtube. Bitchin' music, scary imagery, shocking as hell; everything you'd expect from Trent Reznor!
AudreyAbsinthe
June 28, 2007
GENIUS! TRENT REZNOR IS GOD! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!