Nirvana Live! Tonight! Sold Out!! Reviews

½ January 14, 2013
Revisited my youth a bit with this one, holds up amazingly well and sorta made me miss the good old days of MTV being an actual music-related channel instead of the bullshit you get nowadays.

Recommended.
January 5, 2013
i really forward to this and it just sucked, the cameras were terrible and it was just plain boring
½ July 5, 2007
Terrific rock documentary.
March 6, 2012
I've crawled into a time machine, enjoying this on VHS
½ April 1, 2012
a nice snapshot of a certain time in rock music. definitely worth more than the 49 cents I scored this for.
November 23, 2011
Nirvana again! I love these guys!
February 19, 2011
I have been watching Nirvana live performances the whole afternoon and it made me feel like I was twelve years old again. It wouldn't have surprised me to spy my younger self as I looked into the mirror. It would have felt right to have blue colored hair again, to wear a torn jeans, chucks and one of my father's check shirts. To burn joss stick's and to drink weird tea-creations.

This collection is funny, full of truth and makes my heart beat for Nirvana again. And the performance of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on Top Of The Pops is amazing. So, if you want to go on a trip back to 1992, this is a wonderful way to do so.
October 12, 2010
highlight: Kirk cracks security on the head with his guitar and all hell breaks loose on that tiny little stage!!!
September 21, 2010
A good solid documentary style movie about one of the most popular bands ever formed. Tells a pretty good story, and if you are a fan of this band than you will definitely want to check this movie out.
December 4, 2009
I literally listen to nirvana every day lol i love them.
April 8, 2008
This is a good live music film of Nirvana. The film also shows interviews of the band. This film was being made by Kurt Cobain before he died. So the rest of the survivng band members got together and finished it. Some great concert shots of the band live. If you a fan of Nirvana then check it out. Otherwise if you are not then you would want to avoid it.
March 25, 2008
awesome dvd of my fave band
shesdownbytheriver
December 22, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested.
September 24, 2008
Nirvana again! I love these guys!
February 17, 2007
The concert footage is all jaw-dropping and a beautiful gift to any true Nirvana fan, but the film itself is poorly cut together.
February 19, 2008
I love nirvana soo much
February 8, 2008
I Have Been Listening A Lot Of This Group So This Looks Good.
½ November 28, 2007
WoWz what energy that was !!!
November 20, 2007
my favorite band of all time