Nitro

Nitro Reviews

October 12, 2012
really good movie....
April 9, 2012
I was a little thrown in the beginning cuz i usually watch movies with the subtitles on to catch all the dialog so I thought I messed up the languages. Well turns out the movie is in French, French Canadian to be exact. Repo the Genetic Opera meets Need for Speed, not alot of car racing but one extended scene but alot of car chases and some pretty good violence and some booby to boot. It kinda drags on at the end but I held out and there is a really interesting twist at the end so i'm glad I did
March 30, 2012
Good franco movie about a guy who has to get a heart for his wife. It's not great, but it's good. The occasional moments of action are interwoven with heavy handed sentimentalism. It's good, for what it is. The characters are well developed, and there's a nice twist, but I'm thinking there's not enough 'nitro' in nitro, or atleast less than expected. Not bad.
January 13, 2012
Different storyline to what i would of thought. However it was interesting and not a bad storyline.
777overload
August 26, 2010
SFG71magic
October 29, 2009
29/10/2009 ( Happy Birthday to u Winona Ryder )
August 24, 2009
Kind of a weird movie.
February 26, 2009
i did not like this one, don't know why,
July 6, 2008

Ricky71
December 24, 2008
really good movie....
October 21, 2008
I own it, so I might as well see it once.
Scott244
May 26, 2007
Awesome movie really good.
Jackassfanumber1
August 26, 2008
It was great all the way...but one more time quebec movies had a problems with the end!!! You dont end the movie like that...
licker29
July 27, 2008
plate mais une chance quil y a bianca gervais et lucie laurier
June 25, 2008
Un pauvre effort québécois. Ils essaient de se faire leur propre blockbuster d'été, mais y arrive à peine. L'histoire principale est d'une pauvreté ennuyante sans oublier les personnages qui manquent de tout, aucuns n'est attachant ou digne d'intérêt. Les scènes d'actions sont normales et le film s'étire dans une attente désespéré de toucher l'auditoire à comprendre le personnage principal dans sa quête à travers un nombre insensé de retour en arrière d'une platitude essayant d'être rose-bonbon, mais qui donne juste lieu à des scènes looooongues où tout le monde a l'air morts. Seul la musique à certain moment et la cinématographie peuvent réussir à décrocher les quelques étoiles que j'ai daigné accordé à ce film. AH oui, est-ce que Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge est supposé être talentueux? Pauvre relève..
October 14, 2007
Un bon petit film d'action fait à la québécoise.
June 9, 2008
moi j'aurai changer le titre pour Nétron
TheDemonHunter
April 29, 2008
Max is an ex-racer after an accident lands him in hospital but there he meets a woman who he soon falls in love with. Suffering from a heart condition that will kill her, she may not last long enough for the right donor. Taking matters into his own hands, he gets back into racing in order to raise enough money to buy a heart but things never go smoothly and soon the police and local mafia are pursuing him. The film is described as a cross between 'John Q and The Fast & The Furious but it's not so. It's a serious film with very few car races, there's a great parkour chase in it too but I enjoyed watching it and don't see why other reviews are giving it such a low score.