Norman Rockwell Is Bleeding Reviews

½ February 12, 2012
Absolutely hilarious. Christopher Titus tells wonderful stories about the relationships that he had with his father, his wife, and others in his life. A tumultuous life but still tough enough to have a sense of humor about it. I definitely felt like a kindred spirit watching Titus's life story in the form of a stand up special. I also went through some very traumatic experiences and wondered why it was all happening to me. Perhaps things do happen for a reason. I do agree with Titus that if one had a very bad and traumatic upbringing, it prepares that person much better for adulthood. Titus is one of the funniest people ever and quite underrated.
June 19, 2007
He Is my closest relative Comic. He was true and didn't care if he was part of the majority. And now either will I !
½ April 30, 2014
"Brilliant, ground-breaking satire. Christopher Titus is a rare and underappreciated talent. If Norman Rockwell were around today, I
think he'd love the passion and humor of this dark, twisted tale. And probably even OK a little bleeding..." -- Bill Evans, Rolling Scone