Not Another Not Another Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Not Another Not Another Movie Reviews

½ December 29, 2013
To be honest, I only watched the first 15 minutes of the movie. They were the most unbearable 15 minutes of my life. When the first attempt at humor for a movie is 2 title cards saying the movie is fake and the third saying it's 100% real, I lose any bit of hope the movie will have a single chuckle. The acting, which I wasn't expecting to be anything remotely good, is somehow worse when you hear the lines they have to say.
If you want to get on my back for reviewing a movie without finishing it, watch this movie and tell me if my assumptions that the rest of the movie is as bad as the opening. It should be a zero star review, but those don't show up on RT, so please don't think this deserves even a half-star review.
April 4, 2013
The worst movie I have ever seen in my life..... for the 15% who liked it, get a life.....
½ September 16, 2012
NANAM probably had only two good jokes in its excessively unfunny run time.
July 20, 2012
Truely terrible and an embarassment for all involved.
½ April 7, 2012
One and a half stars for a very few funny moments and silly cameos. Unfocused, slow paced and not what I was hoping for. I expected better from Chevy Chase (who didn't have nearly as big a part as I thought either).

Not a single sympathetic character, except MAYBE Wendy, but she's too naive to really pull for. Randy is absolutely forgettable, even as he is onscreen and seriously overacting. None of the actors give a memorable performance, not even Chase.

Overall, this movie over reaches its self. It isn't as funny as some of the original genre spoofs or as smart as the Christopher Guest mockumentaries. Just a gigantic disappointment. Avoid this movie.
½ March 31, 2012
one of the worst films ive ever seen.
½ February 24, 2012
if you want to suffer watch this movie, you search for a plot to find just some strange "supposed to be" jokes, you search for a story you find a mess of non meaningful scenes put without order,
January 9, 2012
Best scene for me was when they were doing the spoof on The Last Summer and Jesus said "First of all, do we all have to sit on the same side?" LOL
½ September 19, 2011
Very funny. Vinnie Jones made me laugh at loud. I loved the scene with Michael Madsen. Def worth watching.
½ December 1, 2010
Only good thing about it is Chevy Chase.