Now Is Good - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Now Is Good Reviews

December 26, 2015
Peliculas de mierda y esta....
July 2, 2014
Sinto muito dizer, mas a produção de Graham Broadbent e Malina Decarlo não é um bom filme, apesar de um desempenho poderoso de Dakota Fanning. O diretor Ol Parker não é capaz de capturar as alturas da paixão ou as profundezas do desespero de forma cinematograficamente agradável. Jeremy Irvine ao lado de Dakota conduzem o publico a um romance extremamente açucarado.O roteiro de Jenny Downham e Ol Parker é recheado de clichês típicos desse gênero e tecem um final frio e apático.
½ November 30, 2015
Plz make yourself a favor and DO NOT WATCH!
½ August 13, 2015
Amazing movie. Great acting and engrossing story. I love that movie, despite the sad ending.
March 29, 2015
Clearly I'm not the target audience but this was good enough. Quite brave to make the central character such a spikey teen (and a bit more believeable) bit weirder that she has the most anti pro-choice views on pregnancy you're likely to see this side of the Vatican. I love Considine but he phones it in massively here, when he weeps in the bedroom you'd think he's stubbed his toe. As I say though, I'm not the target audience and Fanning does really well with the role.
January 15, 2015
Watching a cancer-love-meaning-of-life movie after midnight WOULD result in uncontrollable sobs at 2AM. I didn't think this one through.
½ January 2, 2015
I was so happy when this movie finished. I wish I hadn't wasted an hour and 40 minutes watching this; I could have been watching a better movie instead.
June 13, 2014
Dakota Fanning's performance carried the whole movie. The plot itself dragged on the first half and then choppy on the second half. Not good enough.
May 4, 2012
the fact that Fanning is not winning every award ever puzzles me. legit best current actress at her age.
December 25, 2014
Well acted, believable performances by the cast. I don't get the negative reviews by the critics. They can give the notebook 67% and only give this one 58. It's definitely an emotional story about a 17 year old with Leukemia, but it seems honest and gives a respectful treatment of the subject. I saw nothing cliche about it and would watch it again.
September 29, 2014
- this movie is a true example of why you shouldn't let critic review % dictate what you should watch. Seriously 58&? so under rated... beautiful, tear-jerker movie!
½ September 21, 2014
If you have a free 1 hr and 45 minutes to spare ugly crying, highly recommend this. The original "The Fault In Our Stars"
August 26, 2014
Now is Good [UK, 2012] Maybe w/o the teen romance, if it only focused on the family & best friend angle, I could have tripled my tears. 6/10
January 11, 2014
interesting story, but, I thought it dragged on and didn't really enjoy it
½ July 30, 2014
Now Is Good absolutely pales in comparison to it's wondrous source material, and Fanning was the worst choice for the role, but good performances from the rest of the cast make it watchable.
½ July 26, 2014
The life is a series of moment, just let it go. When Tessa said you can enjoy ur life now to his dad, which make it quite touching. Though all the love affair is not that impressing enough.
½ May 30, 2014
This movie is excellent! I am so glad I bought it. It made me cry, a lot, but it also made me laugh. It is just an all around great movie, and the acting is kick butt! Make sure you have your tissues before you start it.
½ May 14, 2014
A good tear jerker, even with the many missteps.
April 29, 2014
It has been done before, too many times, in fact. But, I was glued to to my screen due to terrific acting by Dakota Fanning and more especially Paddy Considine, who I have admired since "In America".
March 20, 2014
predictable, watch if u have an extra tear to shed, and definitely watch with a box of Kleenex :)