Now Is Good - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Now Is Good Reviews

April 19, 2016
Lifeless, boring chick flick.
½ February 20, 2016
Our life is a series of moments. Let them all go. Moments. All gathering towards this one.
December 26, 2015
Peliculas de mierda y esta....
July 2, 2014
Sinto muito dizer, mas a produção de Graham Broadbent e Malina Decarlo não é um bom filme, apesar de um desempenho poderoso de Dakota Fanning. O diretor Ol Parker não é capaz de capturar as alturas da paixão ou as profundezas do desespero de forma cinematograficamente agradável. Jeremy Irvine ao lado de Dakota conduzem o publico a um romance extremamente açucarado.O roteiro de Jenny Downham e Ol Parker é recheado de clichês típicos desse gênero e tecem um final frio e apático.
½ November 30, 2015
Plz make yourself a favor and DO NOT WATCH!
½ August 13, 2015
Amazing movie. Great acting and engrossing story. I love that movie, despite the sad ending.
½ May 10, 2015
Very moving, very good film. Would recommend!
May 9, 2015
very good and warming
March 29, 2015
Clearly I'm not the target audience but this was good enough. Quite brave to make the central character such a spikey teen (and a bit more believeable) bit weirder that she has the most anti pro-choice views on pregnancy you're likely to see this side of the Vatican. I love Considine but he phones it in massively here, when he weeps in the bedroom you'd think he's stubbed his toe. As I say though, I'm not the target audience and Fanning does really well with the role.
March 29, 2015
Uma deja vu. Mas sim eh bonito!
April 16, 2014
If you have experience loss, you get the message.
January 26, 2015
I though her British accent was cute
½ January 19, 2015
Rather than 2014's The Fault In Our Stars' charming approach to romance between two terminally ill youngsters, Now Is Good contrasts that in favor of drama and cynicism. And although there's romance in there, it's only a counterpart to the film's much, much more serious tone. Dakota Fanning gives one hell of a performance--and does an excellent British accent--and even when her character appears to be unlikable, you develop an attachment to her nonetheless because of how realistically portrayed she is. Even when it's ending is forcefully jerking the tears from your eyes, it's an overall earnest feeling of grief. It's not an excellent excerpt in analyzing terminal illness more than it is another tearjerking teen drama, but it's an overall accomplishment in entertaining at least a fair majority of its audience.
January 15, 2015
Watching a cancer-love-meaning-of-life movie after midnight WOULD result in uncontrollable sobs at 2AM. I didn't think this one through.
½ January 2, 2015
I was so happy when this movie finished. I wish I hadn't wasted an hour and 40 minutes watching this; I could have been watching a better movie instead.
June 13, 2014
Dakota Fanning's performance carried the whole movie. The plot itself dragged on the first half and then choppy on the second half. Not good enough.
May 4, 2012
the fact that Fanning is not winning every award ever puzzles me. legit best current actress at her age.
December 25, 2014
Well acted, believable performances by the cast. I don't get the negative reviews by the critics. They can give the notebook 67% and only give this one 58. It's definitely an emotional story about a 17 year old with Leukemia, but it seems honest and gives a respectful treatment of the subject. I saw nothing cliche about it and would watch it again.
November 19, 2014
Such a great movie.
it had me in tears.
December 15, 2012
Definitely have tissues at the ready.