Now You See Him, Now You Don't Reviews

August 10, 2009
A comical story about a college attempting to make a scientific break through finance another year of there school.

The movie is funny, I personally enjoyed seeing Kurt Russel in a different type of film, it's a typical disney flick that is obviously predictable from the opening credits until "The End". For a movie that came out in 1972 the special effect's are amazing!

It's a good family flick, and something to watch while your bored, or if you have never seen it prior. I personally would not watch it more then once or twice but it's worth a peak or two and a good one for the children, even with it's age.
½ July 17, 2008
Interesting collection of 70's flavor.
½ August 22, 2012
The last of the Disney's Dexter Riley Trilogy of mad science flicks it's a lot of goofy fun as Kurt Russell and his his misfit bunch of science nerds have to save the College again from a gang of mobsters.
February 8, 2009
This one was my favorite as a kid out of the three Medfield College movies, because the special effects just amazed me. Now some of the effects are dated, but more of them still hold up and are just as impressive now.
Russel was great as always, McGreevey made the perfect side kick to him, and I liked Menges best out of the two girls who came before her.
Flynn's character is kind of annoying really, but he doesn't have a whole lot of screen time this time around and Romero makes one of the coolest, slickest villians from Disney movies.
I also liked the story and feel it's more on the same level as THE COMPUTER WORE TENNIS SHOES and came together better then WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN.
It's a good old Disney family friendly movie.

"Why'd you say that?"
"Cause you bumped into me and said your sorry, so I said that's alright."
"But I didn't bump into you."
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"That's alright."
½ April 20, 2014
Now You See Him, Now You Don't is an okay excuse for comedy, but like Russell, you can see right through the movie; it's transparent and predictable.
October 17, 2010
My first film that I've seen on the big screen when I was a kid. I was amazed. And to this day, I still enjoy this film.
½ September 21, 2009
**1/2 (out of four)

Funny, but routine Disney comedy with Kurt Russell as Dexter Riley the Medfield College star. This time he stumbles onto a formula that makes himslef invisible. Some bad guys come after him for the formula.
January 23, 2009
:fresh: [CENTER]A nice use of invisibility![/CENTER]