20% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Orphan Black: Season 2

Now You See Him, Now You Don't Reviews

muffin0681
August 31, 2013
A chemistry student (Kurt Russell) invents a spray that makes its wearer invisible. A crook finds out about it, and plans to steal it for himself.

also stars Cesar Romero, Joe Flynn, Jim Backus, William Windom, Michael McGreevey, Frank Aletter, Edward Andrews, Ed Begley Jr, Billy Casper, Pat Delaney, Alan Hewitt, Robert Rothwell, Kelly Thordsen, Dave Willock, Richard Bakalyan, Jack Bender, John Myhers, Paul L. Smith, Frank Welker, George O'Hanlon, Dave Hill, Mike Evans and Joyce Menges.

directed by Robert Butler.
August 22, 2012
The last of the Disney's Dexter Riley Trilogy of mad science flicks it's a lot of goofy fun as Kurt Russell and his his misfit bunch of science nerds have to save the College again from a gang of mobsters.
Luc L.
October 17, 2010
My first film that I've seen on the big screen when I was a kid. I was amazed. And to this day, I still enjoy this film.
Zeppo1
September 21, 2009
**1/2 (out of four)

Funny, but routine Disney comedy with Kurt Russell as Dexter Riley the Medfield College star. This time he stumbles onto a formula that makes himslef invisible. Some bad guys come after him for the formula.
Bobby H

August 10, 2009
A comical story about a college attempting to make a scientific break through finance another year of there school.

The movie is funny, I personally enjoyed seeing Kurt Russel in a different type of film, it's a typical disney flick that is obviously predictable from the opening credits until "The End". For a movie that came out in 1972 the special effect's are amazing!

It's a good family flick, and something to watch while your bored, or if you have never seen it prior. I personally would not watch it more then once or twice but it's worth a peak or two and a good one for the children, even with it's age.
February 8, 2009
This one was my favorite as a kid out of the three Medfield College movies, because the special effects just amazed me. Now some of the effects are dated, but more of them still hold up and are just as impressive now.
Russel was great as always, McGreevey made the perfect side kick to him, and I liked Menges best out of the two girls who came before her.
Flynn's character is kind of annoying really, but he doesn't have a whole lot of screen time this time around and Romero makes one of the coolest, slickest villians from Disney movies.
I also liked the story and feel it's more on the same level as THE COMPUTER WORE TENNIS SHOES and came together better then WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN.
It's a good old Disney family friendly movie.

"Why'd you say that?"
"Cause you bumped into me and said your sorry, so I said that's alright."
"But I didn't bump into you."
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"That's alright."
Daniel H.
January 23, 2009
:fresh: [CENTER]A nice use of invisibility![/CENTER]
kitt9
August 5, 2008
Seen it but still waiting for it to come out on DVD over here so i can buy it
Anthony V

July 17, 2008
Interesting collection of 70's flavor.
majorpooky07
July 13, 2008
an excellent high school kids movie... the comedy is hilarious
the5mad
March 18, 2008
this is d old oneeeeeee! ewww
September 8, 2007
A favourite of mine when I was a kid.
chris200098
August 31, 2007
another funny disney movie
MovieGuruDude72
July 18, 2007
A cute family movie from Disney.
stephschafer
June 14, 2007
LOVVVE ITT!! so 70s i had to love this! the music was awesome and the plot rocked!!
June 1, 2007
hmmm might see eventually by accident or something lol
sheriorrrox
April 1, 2007
But where did he go?
ragdollz
November 5, 2006
i might like this film
December 2, 2006
its true.. sometimes you just see right through someone!