97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

Nude Nuns With Big Guns Reviews

thefog1331
thefog1331

February 22, 2011
Essentially this is Machete's little bastard brother (or is that sister?). The film is heavily influenced by Robert Rodriguez's editing, directing and music style but in this case that's not really a bad thing. Lots of nudity, girl on girl action, violence, rape, revenge and memorable one-liners--everything a good exploitation film should have.
Mark A

July 3, 2013
This is one of those "so bad it's good" kind of films, a good old-fashioned nunspoitation film. A Facebook friend, Devanny Pinn, has a speaking role in this, which provided the impetus to watch it. A lot of bang-bang shoot-'em-up, a lot of bloodshed, and a lot of nudity, but all in all, rather fun to watch as the sister gets her revenge in a Kill Bill kind of way. She was on a mission from God and no priest, Mother Superior, or bad-ass hombre was going to get in her way for long. This was fun!
Sean G

September 25, 2011
Nude Nuns With Big Guns?
John2223
John2223

January 29, 2011
I enjoy a lot B-Movies in a grindhouse style, in this case, nunsplotation; when I first saw the trailer of "Nude nuns with big guns" I said to myself: "I want to see this". In the exploitative aspects the movie succeeds BUT the pace is slow and I kept expecting more fun, death and the action scenes were poor.
No completely bad but weak exploitation movie!
June 7, 2013
Holy shit, this one goes a long way to prove the fact that a good title doesn't make a good film, or even an interesting one. This plays like someone watched the Tarantino/Rodriguez GRINDHOUSE film and just ran with that, to the point that it even feels like it lifts musical cues from that very film.

Pass, unless you're just completely in love with the concept of the sleazy grindhouse aesthetic, because there's not a lot here worth slogging through.
February 23, 2014
1 Star for a wacky title that makes me chuckle! I love how it rolls off my tongue :-)

1 Star for gratuitous grindhouse style sex and violence against nuns (From an Ex Catholic who felt the wrath of the ruler)
January 28, 2014
Slow moving and disturbing. I never witnessed so may rape scenes in one movie. I know the bad characters were with bad intentions but seriously...too graphic and disturbing. Also there were so many breast shots that it actually just made the movie drag on and not move forward.
December 22, 2013
Does what it says on the tin.
December 11, 2013
Loved it, fresh and great to watch!!
Boots M.
November 1, 2013
I actually created an account solely to review this movie. no stars. I was expecting a good campy exploitation film. The title should have been, NUNS GET RAPED...ALOT. I MEAN REALLY ALOT. there was not enough blood shed and way too much rape. Even the Action sequences were poorly done. I had such high hopes for this movie based on the title and it seems its only redeeming quality is that everyone dies.
June 8, 2013
I was trying to avoid this movie for a long time but come on, a movie about naked nuns shooting people? What's not sexy about that? I knew from the title that this movie was bad which was what kept me away from this piece of dirtshit but alas, I was forced by myself to watch it anyway. This film is so boring and nonsensical that I had to keep skipping the movie whilst watching it. And yes I'm not really reviewing and just rambling because this the story was fucking whoreshit! The characters were whoreshit and so was every fucking thing else in this movie! What was the point of this movie? FInally, the nudity in this movie is so fucking ugly that it makes me want to throw up. That's how bad it is. It's not like artistic nudity like in any Stanley Kubrick movie or in A Serbian Film. This is just for the sake of it. And because of this, the chicks are so fucking ugly, some are so hideously skinny where you can see their ribs and the rest were having fake tits and were so fakely sleazy. It was annoying as shit! This movie was trying to take the Robert Rodriguez style of directing which I can tell so much from the action. Listen director, you have already made a shitty movie and for fuck's sake, you are not Robert fucking Rodriguez! This movie: Nude Nuns With Big Guns gets a Some Old Bullshit/10! (Oh yeah I went there)
April 15, 2012
Well it's supposed to be one of those horribly acted, cheesy fill in the blank -ploitation movies and it does well in said genre. the really bad acting will make you wince, as well as a few other scenes, but it lives up to the name(although only the main character is the one holding the big guns).
May 4, 2013
Superb gratuitous nunsploitation film. Fills the hole left when Tarantino went soft with inglorious basterds
December 18, 2012
Pretty standard stuff for an exploitation film, but not one of the good ones. It's a little bit too mean and unclean for my taste.
November 8, 2012
it was really great i actully thought quintin tearentino made it
August 2, 2012
The perfect grindhouse trash movie.
FilmGrinder S.
September 12, 2012
79%

The title don' lie.

This movie owes its style to Robert Rodriguez. It's a combination of Rob's adult works, only less fun. I really could have done without the nun rape scenes. Killed it for me.
September 9, 2012
Low budget offbeat movies like this one hardly ever get good reviews nor awards but you've got to admit that they do entertain. I adore flicks or music that throw mainstream cliches out the window and go for the juglar vein of controversy, it doesn't matter how abhorrent they are overall. The title is a dead giveaway.
August 28, 2012
If you can make a revenge flick with biker gangs AND killer lesbian nuns that still sucks, you shouldn't be making movies. It could have been great, too. Cut the couple of completely unnecessary scenes, the MANY graphic and casual rape scenes, and the non sequiter racism, and you would be left with a halfway decent flick.
August 26, 2012
Nude Nuns with Big Guns is a highly enjoyable flick (if you're into exploitation films). However, the main problem with this piece of cinema is the audio mixing. I found myself straining to hear throughout eighty-five percent of the movie because everybody seemed to be mumbling their lines. Other than that I found the characters greatly written, along with the plot; and ,though slow in some parts, it's an overall fun little movie. So my final verdict is that if you enjoy these kinds of action/gore nun-sploitation movies then it's a definite rent, just put subtitles on and you'll be fine. Is it good enough for a buy? Not really.