NYC: Tornado Terror Reviews

½ January 3, 2012
Ya know, this wasn't exemplary, but it was exactly what I signed on for and I enjoyed it for what it was.
October 12, 2008
This was the cheesiest movie ive ever seen. Im not sure if they could have put any less effort into making it. Unexplainable things happen and they dont even explain it. They kinda blamed global warming yet the tornados could freeze people and things! Like really what is that all about? You should totally watch it if you need a good laugh. :)
½ June 19, 2013
This had to be the most inaccurate and ridiculous natural disaster movie I have ever seen. At least in 'Twister'(1996), they sort of TRIED.
NYC: Tornado Terror lacked effort and any hint of realism was thrown out the window.
The writing was lazy and predictable, the effects were cheesy and behind the current standard, the acting was sub-par at best, and altogether, these elements resulted in 90 minutes of disappointment.

All I can say is look out for the big-bad-ball-lightning. Because, you know, ball lightning is totally known to chase people, seeing as it has a mind of it's own. (really, Tibor Takacs? Really?!)

This is a film that started out with a concept that could have been interesting and fun, if any effort was put into it.
Don't bother seeing it. It's not even 'so bad, it's enjoyable.' It's just...bad.
July 19, 2012
Not much to say but cheap and boring.