Digital Multiplex: Oblivion, Mud, and More

Summary

This week in new streaming video, we've got a Tom Cruise-powered sci-fi actioner, a dark drama with Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper, a powerful coming-of-age film, a thriller from the Philippines, a tribute to classic Italian horror, and one of this summer's best-reviewed films thus far, an indie drama starring Matthew McConaughey. Read on to find out what's available to watch right now. Back to Article

Comments

Adil Shah

Adil Shah

oblivion is just a stupid spin on total recall and other great movies, i hated it so much.. So much

Jul 24 - 02:42 AM

Val Mordas

Don't listen to this too, Oblivion was good - yes a bit contrived but will make a great video rental.

Jul 24 - 12:37 PM

Dave J

But you were championing "The Man Of Steel" over "Fast And The Furious 6" so how can users depend on your taste on what's good! And I'm not saying that my tastes are any better than yours by the way but the thing is that I am able to defend much of the movies that I like or don't like!

Jul 24 - 02:32 PM

Val Mordas

I most definitely did not champion "Fast and Furious" anything. As for Man of Steel, I said it was decent, and I would say a good majority agreed with me. You can't even get your facts straight, so I find it hard to believe you could defend you opinions when you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Jul 24 - 04:48 PM

Dave J

Look, I'm going to rephrase what I've said since you're misunderstanding what I've just written particularly the first line! You keep on saying that "The Man Of Steel" would be a better film to watch than "Fast And The Furious 6" even though you haven't even seen both movies YET both the users/ audience as well as the RT critics don't seem to agree with you on that claim!

"The Man Of Steel" got 56% from critics of RT and the users gave it 77%, while "Fast And Furious 6" as of right got 69% from RT critics and 89% from the users/ audience! So my question to you is how can anyone take your word for it on what's worth watching when both the audience as well as the critics don't seem to agree with you!

Jul 25 - 12:18 PM

Val Mordas

Because the critics are paid and the audience is retarded.

Jul 25 - 04:07 PM

Bay is .001 Nolan

Bay is .001 Nolan

"Because the critics are paid and the audience is retarded." What a complete keyboard terrorist this man is! Fast 6 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man of Steel! Man of Steel was so disappointing that I wished the impossible-- Michael Bay making it better!

Jul 27 - 03:37 AM

Toby Kinnear

Toby Kinnear

Since I started with my online business I earn $62 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out w瓀瓀.W璒璕璌񫞄.?璷璵

Jul 27 - 10:34 AM

Richard Hughes

Richard Hughes

Saw Oblivion, it was aggressively "meh."

Jul 24 - 06:32 AM

Meh is better than bah.

Jul 24 - 06:51 PM

Jul 24 - 12:37 PM

Jul 24 - 02:32 PM

Jul 24 - 04:48 PM

Jul 25 - 12:18 PM

Val Mordas

Because the critics are paid and the audience is retarded.

Jul 25 - 04:07 PM

Bay is .001 Nolan

Bay is .001 Nolan

Jul 27 - 03:37 AM

Jul 24 - 02:32 PM

Jul 24 - 04:48 PM

Jul 25 - 12:18 PM

Val Mordas

Because the critics are paid and the audience is retarded.

Jul 25 - 04:07 PM

Dave J

Anyways, since "The Place Beyond the Pines" made it to my local area and "Mud" did not then that is the one I'm going to look out for!

Jul 24 - 02:35 PM

infernaldude

Infernal Dude

Exclamation points!!!!!

Jul 24 - 03:57 PM

Brian Firenzi

Brian Firenzi

I definitely want to see Mud. Shame the only way to watch it at the moment is buying it off Vudu or iTunes for $15.

Jul 26 - 02:01 PM

infernaldude

Infernal Dude

Exclamation points!!!!!

Jul 24 - 03:57 PM

Jul 24 - 04:48 PM

Meh is better than bah.

Jul 24 - 06:51 PM

Jul 25 - 12:18 PM

Val Mordas

Because the critics are paid and the audience is retarded.

Jul 25 - 04:07 PM

Brian Firenzi

Brian Firenzi

Jul 26 - 02:01 PM

Gideon Travis

Gideon Travis

Oblivion was the lack luster mainstream remake of Moon(2009).
I was pretty disappointed, I usually trust Freeman movies.

Jul 26 - 06:12 PM

Bay is .001 Nolan

Bay is .001 Nolan

Jul 27 - 03:37 AM

Tom Marten

Tom Marten

Loved Oblivion. Haters are gonna hate no matter what. So boring!

Jul 27 - 05:13 AM

Toby Kinnear

Toby Kinnear

Jul 27 - 10:34 AM

Dustin Horton

Dustin Horton

Reese Witherspoon playing a teenager, is it 1999?

Jul 28 - 09:09 AM

Richard Linklater
Richard Linklater

What are his Five Favorite Films?

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Emmys
Emmys

Full 2014 nominations list

Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes

Watch interviews with the cast