Oddsac Reviews

September 18, 2010
An experience that I cannot find words to describe. Musically speaking this is some of Animal Collective's finest work, and the images compliment it beautifully.
November 26, 2010
W.t.f. did i just watch?
February 15, 2013
I love Animal Collective. I love a few moments when its uncomfortably weird, but all together I cannot say I am impressed by the quality of this film. Creative, but it really looks like something you might see a collage art student make.
August 16, 2012
More or less life-changing.
January 23, 2012
Maybe something of a 'for fans only' sticker should apply, but I was surprised at how absorbing I found this one. It actually manages to look the way Animal Collective's music feels. Alternating between terrifying (though sometimes hiliarously so) and joyful, it's never close to boring.
½ August 12, 2010
While it may be more of a special interest visual album, everyone will be able to find something they appreciate within it. Beautiful, pure, and organic; ODDSAC exceeded every one of my high expectations.
½ October 23, 2011
As a freaky acid trip film, it's not terrible but it's not really as overwhelming as I expected.
July 13, 2011
you gotta get fucked to get this movie, if your sober dont even bother, unless your some synthesia/schizophrenic/some crazy mental illness having person, get what i mean?!
August 8, 2010
Visually stunning, totally engrossing. You must experience this masterpiece.