Old School - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Old School Reviews

June 26, 2007
Will Ferrell Owns in this movie....

Your Fucking Crazy man your crazy! ha
March 27, 2016
this movie is pretty stupid. Will Ferrell ruins it! the movie has some good moments though (when Will isn't around!)
March 9, 2016
Aivot narikkaan leffa, hauskoja kohtauksia. :D (Suom. Old School - Jengi koossa)
March 3, 2016
Blue, you're my boy!
February 17, 2016
One of my favorite comedies.
February 11, 2016
Top ten comedy 60% by critics they're stupid
January 3, 2016
Decent movie with some funny parts but it's not necessarily hilarious. Overall, it's a fun watch but there are better movies of this type. 3/5 OR 6/10
½ April 24, 2011
Silly, but nothing to sneeze at. Will Ferrell helps you get through this film.
½ August 5, 2015
besides the few quotes that everyone still uses, this movie does not hold up.
September 27, 2015
There is absolutely no excuse for this movie. A poorly written screen play, poor editing, mediocre acting. I've got to say it: the emperor has no clothes. For you own sake, please give this one a miss.
January 19, 2014
damn i'm watching this for the 2nd time it's way more memorable when sober
½ November 13, 2011
- I've seen countless times now, I laugh every time. Vaughn is hilarious.

- Just watched it again, one of the few movies I can watch over and over again and not get tired of it.
½ August 18, 2015
The premise was there, the laughs were not.
½ August 13, 2015
Walked out of this and have seen much fewer Will Farrell movies as a result.
½ July 20, 2015
The premise is somewhat original, it's the execution of it that's really good. The chemistry between all the main characters in the movie is very good too they all really work well together. Honestly you can't go wrong with Will Farrel as the crazy energetic one of the bunch. Not too many laugh out loud moments but the whole situation is pretty comedic.
July 24, 2015
its a classic. GO BLUE!!
August 15, 2007
Filled to the brim with great one liners. Pop open a beer and enjoy.
June 24, 2014
Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, and Luke Wilson. Just from the cast, you knew that this would be fantastic. A mix of very raunchy comedy, and surprisingly great story. This is a must see for pretty much anyone who enjoys comedies. Mitch, is one of my favorite characters in this movie. He's pretty much the brains of the group. He is funny at times, but he mainly solves all of the problems in this film. Frank is hilarious! When he goes streeking that is his best part by far! I think he is the funniest in this ill by far. He knows how to lighten the mood. Beanie was...well...I'm not sure what to say about him. He is the only one with a child. He has is moments like the earmuffs. That is freaking funny as all get out! But other than that part he is just a...a floater. He floats around the group of people.
In the end this is a great raunchy comedy. If you like stupid but great laugh movies-this is for you.
½ May 7, 2014
Great Will Ferrell movie is only for adults! Ages 15+
½ June 28, 2015
Enough moments for a watch but not the classic it's made out to be.