19% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Oliver & Company Reviews

April 13, 2014
Whilst it doesn't match the other Disney classics, 'Oliver & Company' is still a charming animated tale that unfortunately falls short due to a predictable plot and flat yet serviceable animation.
Todd A.
April 3, 2014
Disney Animations Studios has come up with a lot of great ideas, regrettably remaking Oliver Twist with cats and dogs is not among their most brilliant.
March 27, 2014
Great movie with one of the best soundtracks and unforgettable song "why should i worry".
February 26, 2014
I really haven't seen this in years, probably not since pre-k. But I'm still Suprised that this still holds up to me after all these years. (I'm even more Suprised James Mangold worked on this, hey maybe the train scene in Wolverine might be a call back to this) :)
March 16, 2012
Reviews for Walt Disney Animated Studios. #27
February 13, 2014
This Disney film is an entertaining story, with an array of show-stopping musical numbers, such as "Why Should I Worry?", "Streets of Gold", and "Perfect Isn't Easy". Overall, this is an amusing and sheer delight from Disney, and the start to a promising continuation of Disney classics.
February 13, 2014
Love this movie! Great music, great movie, and great for any family!
January 26, 2014
Though I'm sure most would disagree with me, I think Oliver and Company might be one of the better adaptations of the Oliver Twist story to grace the silver screen.

The mixture of animals, Disney modifications, some great musical numbers and plenty of comedy gives this tale a fun loving and entertaining approach to an otherwise dismal and depressing tale brought forth by the great Charles Dickens.

The cast of Joey Lawrence, Bette Midler, Cheech Marin and Billy Joel truly work wonders and their characters fit perfectly in with what some might consider a bastardisation of a classic.

Oliver and Company isn't for everyone but I really enjoy it. Charles Dickens already wrote a fantastic story but it took Disney to make it cute and adorable.
January 24, 2014
The uplifting soundtrack, consistently good writing and genius set up are an easy distraction from it's predictable story.

If you expect to be surprised, you won't find much here. But if you crave entertainment, Oliver is sure not to disappoint.
January 14, 2014
as a child i loved this movie. the characters are enjoyable, the songs are refreshingly great, and the animation is top knotch. id suggest buying this movie for your kids along with another clasic disney (or don bluth) long before even going to any film in theatres today
January 4, 2014
"Why Should I Worry" and the accompanying musical number is definitely the best part of the film.
January 2, 2014
Used to like, just ok
December 6, 2013
While better than the Black Cauldron, this film lacks the fun songs, extensive character development and dazzling story of a typical Disney feature in the 50's.
August 14, 2011
For a movie done old school, it's pretty memorable.

PS: Songs like "Why Should I Worry?" and "Once Upon a Time in New York City" just stick in your head.
Pac Man
November 2, 2013
I haven't seen the movie. But I got Why should I worry stuck in my head. Such an awesome song
November 29, 2013
A dated animation and lightweight story for kids.
October 28, 2012
the cool disney animated movie that i like it the most
September 26, 2013
I don't care what everybody says, I adore this movie...
Dammy  G.
August 11, 2013
I was honestly never big on this film. As a kid I was like, eh. As an adult I think it's hugely predictable, and the songs were rather poor. Thank goodness Disney did The Little Mermaid after this, or they would have gone under.