On Tour (Tournée) Reviews

½ November 22, 2011
Amalric proves he is not only a great actor but also an extremely talented director, displaying a lot of confidence and maturity with this greatly involving film that doesn't need any effort to make us empathize with its characters and want to know more about them.
May 20, 2015
On Tour screened in competition at Cannes in 2010and winning best director for
Mathieu Amalric. Even though the film was entertaining and fun to watch this film should have screened out of competition, the film did not offer much of a story to make it more interesting the film is pale compared to all the other films in the competition. The film has charm the female cast were a joy to watch but that was about it just fun and charming but lacks meaning and could have used more interesting characters to make more meaningful.
December 22, 2013
Should you, one day, encounter the opportunity to watch this, don't miss it. And I don't mean only to watch Mathieu Amalric...
May 14, 2013
An interesting story about a show enterpreneur (Joaquim Zand) but more than that a typical loser.
½ June 9, 2011
A wonderful road movie with a great cast and some of the coolest cinematography I've seen. Thanks Matt.
½ February 17, 2011
A decent comedy, a sort of deeper and more outwardly complex [i]...All the Marbles[/i] in a way. That's what it reminded me of, I guess. There are some very good scenes, and Amalric is great to watch. I'm not sure that his direction is altogether stellar, and I'm not really sure that it's all that substantial, but it was diverting enough.