66% The Equalizer Sep 26

93% Gotham: Season 1
37% Scorpion: Season 1
—— Sleepy Hollow: Season 2
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

One piece: Omatsuri danshaku to himitsu no shima (One Piece: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island) Reviews

December 12, 2012
I loved the animation and how stylistic it is, but there was too many things wrong with this movie for me for me to enjoy it. One being the story, and it's inconsistency with the characters. Luffy not being luffy enough through about 90% of the film, sanji and zoro letting their fighting get the better of them, nami's attitude towards usopp. Even after the goldfish trial, she stops second guessing the island, even Robin does this. The main villain being a push over for luffy,sanji, and zoro, but somehow gets the better of them with just an arrow. This whole "separating" the crew thing never seemed explained and just felt out of place. Luffy not being affected by his battle at the end (come on, wtf, thats stretching it (lol) a bit), or water from the sea. There is also long pauses in some scenes that made me think that they were only there to extend the length of the film. For now, fuck this movie.
December 11, 2012
THE best One Piece Movie
June 18, 2011
Mamoru Hosoda does it again. The director of such anime gems as "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" and the fairly-recent "Summer Wars" takes the stereotypical shonen action franchise "One Piece" and crafts an excellent story, trading the manga's optimism and shouty fights with dark forebode and substantial terror. One does not need previous knowledge of "One Piece" to enjoy this film.