88% Finding Carter: Season 1

82% Satisfaction: Season 1
87% The Strain: Season 1
82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

One Piece The Movie: Episode of Arabasta - The Desert Princess and the Pirates (One Piece: Episode of Alabaster - Sabaku no Ojou to Kaizoku Tachi) Reviews

October 30, 2010
I think this is the best one piece movies. I guess it is also because of the fact that it was taken from the best big stories too. There were some funny and important parts missing and seems kinda off to me but they're minor compared to everything.
Dammy  G.
May 15, 2013
As an avid One Piece fan, I actually thought that the Alalbasta arc was terrible. It was hardly about the Strawhats at all. It was all about that useless Vivi bitch. Seriously Oda, and Toei, no one liked her, so why make a movie about her, I'll never know
May 14, 2013
The movie's not bad, but just like Dragon Ball: the Path to Power, the movie feels like it wants move the plot to 90 minutes rather than telling a story.
December 12, 2012
I enjoyed it, as it sort of refreshed my memory of the arabasta arc, but i would still recommend watching the Anime and reading the manga over this. It's the little things that made this arc, imo.
November 13, 2012
Its like watching a super long preview for another episode -_-
January 29, 2012
Starts a tad bit slow but picks up in about a half hour and becomes and action packed thrill ride!
Andrew K.
September 29, 2011
I personally hated this arc in the series because I though it lasted way to long, but this movie was great and is filled with nonstop action and a decent/if not great story. Deffintely a must watch for fans of the series.
October 24, 2011
A great remake of one of the best story arcs of One Piece
Blake B.
July 24, 2010
Same arc in the anime. Just updated.
LordJack
June 21, 2010
This movie blows, it's plot is nothing more than a rehashed "Baroque Works saga" from the t.v. series of it; this basically makes this movie very predictable if u have seen the "Baroque Works saga" of it (this is a major problem, because unpredictability makes the world go round, people like to be suprised by things that they haven't seen before, not shit that they have seen before somewhere else.

This movie hasamany problems other than this issue like: a lot of the jokes in it are stupid and very few of them are funny, the villains that Luffy and his crew are fighting against are annoying, poorly drawn piles of crap that should've been designed better and had cooler powers. Infact, all of the characters are poorly drawn; this is another problem with this movie and the entire anime in general. This movie's comedy is a bit more goofy and stupid than it's t.v. series counterpart.

This movie is good for a few chuckles, but that's about it. It fails at everything else that it throws at it's viewers, except for a few chuckles. 4/10
Reynaldo R.
May 29, 2010
who ever likes the series one piece will really like the movie
Nate R.
April 22, 2010
Filled with vivid imagery and quirky characters, One Piece The Movie is a fun and action packed animated feature that will have viewers glued to the screen. Based on the cult anime series of the same name, this first feature film is jam packed with action leaving little time for the viewer to lose interest. As with most anime there is humour aplenty and characters that are drawn with such perfection it's like watching art on screen. Two dimensional animation is nowadays a rarely used medium and One Piece proves that it has what it takes to compete with three dimensional animation. The story however is a little lacking revolving around one scene a little too much, making it feel like an extended episode rather then a film.