The Opportunists - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Opportunists Reviews

½ August 14, 2011
A character-driven crime drama featuring Christopher Walken in one of his more subtle roles. The performances are great but the story is on a mild side.
½ September 28, 2008
Contains ample dry humor and its share of surprising turns, but they operate on a human level rather than with the kind of empty flash we've come to expect from the post-Tarantino crime flicks.
LittleMissBloodAndGuts
May 5, 2014
Not bad. Anything with Christopher Walken is usually well-produced and worth a watch. He plays such an interesting creep. This film is more about the characters than action, and it's about what happens when you agree to commit a crime with morons.
½ January 22, 2013
I remember liking this film... Don't remember it very well though. Time to watch it again! :D
½ February 17, 2012
½ August 14, 2011
June 8, 2009
dark independent movie..good acting from the casts
March 22, 2009
Great movie! Cyndi Lauper is fantastic in this!
½ September 28, 2008
May 27, 2008
seriously, don't waste your life by watching this movie.
May 14, 2008
Atrocious. I've seen a lot of bad films with Christopher Walken and usually he's good enough to make anything watchable but this is 90 minutes of badly made nonsense.Rubbish storyline, terrible characters and a poor cast. Avoid.