The top The Other Boleyn Girl quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Katherine of Aragon: How dare you. [man shouts Katherine, Queen of England, come to court] You want me to creep away and become a nun? Well I shall not. You want me to lie before God and admit my first marriage was consummated, well it was not. You want me to retire and give up my daughter's claim as sole rightful hier to the throne, well I shall not. Not in a thousand years. Not if you rack me to within an inch of my life. I am Katherine, Queen of England. The king's one true wife and mother of the heir to the throne. Beloved of the people and beloved of a king, who you have bewitched.
- Lady Elizabeth Boleyn: So, the Boleyn whores, two former ladies of mine. What did I do to upset you, that you should turn against me like this?
- Anne Boleyn: You fail giving him an hier.
- Katherine of Aragon: And that upsets you?
- Anne Boleyn: What upsets the king, upsets me.