Outrage

100% Da Vinci's Demons: Season 2
100% Orphan Black: Season 2

Outrage Reviews

April 18, 2011
this movie was terrible... terriblie script, terrible acting ... just all around terrible.. the only good part is Madsen.. dont bother.. 1/10
April 13, 2012
Out of focus and underexposed tale of Michael Madsen hunting young people as narrated by a lightning struck hillbilly with magical powers. No, it's not a comedy.
Movie W.
June 29, 2011
Don't waste your time or money on this poorly conceived film. The screenplay by Chris Soth is terrible, the acting not much better, the audience laughed.. at the absurdity of it all. The only enjoyable moments - Michael Madsen's voice.
Haynes J.
December 28, 2010
This is a great movie for an independent film. It seems that the story goes beyond what we can expect from a sci-fi movie. Everything is good particularly how the cast play the roles. After hearing good feed backs from my friends I check out DVD and prove to myself that this film is awesome. This is one of my favorite sci-fi movie at this time.
William C.
November 9, 2010
Great little film. This can be a cult classic of a Michael Madsen film. It had a interesting plot and a fun cast. The rape scene was suspenseful and kept me on the edge of my seat. This film not only has all the elements people want to see, but a positive message. "What you have in your heart you attract in your life". What a thought to think about. We all have problems in our lives and this movie made me think about mine. So besides the Horror and Thriller element in the movie it had something we all can learn from. This is the first Genre movie I have seen with a feel good ending. Wow, characters going to heaven. That's a first in this type of film. It's not a perfect film, but an entertaining one. Try seeing it twice to get a better understanding of the hidden messages planted through out the entire film. I recommend this film. Not only will it entertain you, but it will teach you something. Might even help you to become a better human being. At least that is what i got from it. If you don't get the message, you will be enterained by the action and suspense of the film.
Hope S.
November 16, 2010
Nice movie. I really enjoyed it. The character Billy in the movie reminded of Billy Bob Thorton in Slingblade. The movie had a little taste of the film like 'Deliverence" with Burt Reynolds. It was filled with excitement and suspense. This film was not your normal thriller as I have never seen a thriller with a spirit coming out of the body and the Spirit narrates the whole movie. It was an interesting idea. Watch this film. I think it's a really good indie film. You can tell it was made for very little, but had a lot of big scenes and Major Hollywood actors. See it folk!