Outrage: Born In Terror - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Outrage: Born In Terror Reviews

½ April 18, 2011
this movie was terrible... terriblie script, terrible acting ... just all around terrible.. the only good part is Madsen.. dont bother.. 1/10
½ November 9, 2010
Great little film. This can be a cult classic of a Michael Madsen film. It had a interesting plot and a fun cast. The rape scene was suspenseful and kept me on the edge of my seat. This film not only has all the elements people want to see, but a positive message. "What you have in your heart you attract in your life". What a thought to think about. We all have problems in our lives and this movie made me think about mine. So besides the Horror and Thriller element in the movie it had something we all can learn from. This is the first Genre movie I have seen with a feel good ending. Wow, characters going to heaven. That's a first in this type of film. It's not a perfect film, but an entertaining one. Try seeing it twice to get a better understanding of the hidden messages planted through out the entire film. I recommend this film. Not only will it entertain you, but it will teach you something. Might even help you to become a better human being. At least that is what i got from it. If you don't get the message, you will be enterained by the action and suspense of the film.
November 16, 2010
Nice movie. I really enjoyed it. The character Billy in the movie reminded of Billy Bob Thorton in Slingblade. The movie had a little taste of the film like 'Deliverence" with Burt Reynolds. It was filled with excitement and suspense. This film was not your normal thriller as I have never seen a thriller with a spirit coming out of the body and the Spirit narrates the whole movie. It was an interesting idea. Watch this film. I think it's a really good indie film. You can tell it was made for very little, but had a lot of big scenes and Major Hollywood actors. See it folk!
½ April 13, 2012
Out of focus and underexposed tale of Michael Madsen hunting young people as narrated by a lightning struck hillbilly with magical powers. No, it's not a comedy.
June 29, 2011
Don't waste your time or money on this poorly conceived film. The screenplay by Chris Soth is terrible, the acting not much better, the audience laughed.. at the absurdity of it all. The only enjoyable moments - Michael Madsen's voice.
½ April 18, 2011
December 28, 2010
This is a great movie for an independent film. It seems that the story goes beyond what we can expect from a sci-fi movie. Everything is good particularly how the cast play the roles. After hearing good feed backs from my friends I check out DVD and prove to myself that this film is awesome. This is one of my favorite sci-fi movie at this time.
December 25, 2010
Watch it. Has a good message.
½ December 19, 2010
OMG! Two movies with this title came out in 2009... Do not waste your time with this one! I thought I was watching the "award nominated" Outrage, NOT! There's just one good thing to say about this movie, the log cabin in the woods is absolutely gorgeous! This movie not only looks like it was done by amateur but also made for an audience with the IQ of a doorknob! Or maybe I just watch too many TV cop shows, it seems to me when you have the bigger gun, you don't run, you shoot! I want my 1h29m back!!!
December 1, 2010
I really love his movie.....No one can be the best actor as Michael Madsen in this movie. All I can do is scream as Farragut and his companions are on their way in getting Cristine. This is the best sci-fi film that I have ever seen.
½ November 29, 2010
This is the best sci-fi movie that you will ever remember..
½ November 9, 2010
November 16, 2010
½ July 31, 2009
One of the worst movies i have ever seen,It's completely unbearable & absolute shit SKIP IT!!!
October 23, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
October 19, 2009
Ace has directed n awesome movie "Outrage" its fantastic. Amazing acting by Michael Madsen, Pauly D's, Michael Berryman, Natasha Lyonne and the others. The message of the movie ?What you are inside is what you attract in your life? perfectly goes with the script. Awesome work Ace, keep up the good work.
September 20, 2009
Message of the movie "What you are inside is what you attract in your life". I went to watch with this message in mind.
Its a great message and the movie conveys it well. I liked Natasha Lyonne character Christine which I think is honest & seemed real.
The reactions in the rape scene were very honest & real.
The film was made on a very low buget as low as $400,000.00 USD, which is remarkable.
It?s definitely worth a watch.