• PG, 1 hr. 52 min.

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Overboard Reviews

Apeneck F

May 18, 2012
One of the most tried and true of the screwball comedy formulas: uptown girl, downtown guy, together temporarily and hating it. 90 minutes later its wedding bells. Roll credits. Entirely dependent on the charisma of the leads. Russell and Hawn supply the goods in what only can be described as a guilty pleasure. Garry Marshall directs the predictable proceedings.
Jennifer X

April 20, 2012
I did not buy the romance, and the plot points were so farcical this film was almost unwatchable. Is this seriously your favorite film,. Reese Witherspoon?
murphmann93
murphmann93

June 23, 2011
Goldie Hawn is hilarious! A classic!
jamers2011
jamers2011

November 27, 2010
Goldie Hawn is great!
Anthony L

May 24, 2010
A typical 80's silly romantic comedy and the most guilty of pleasures.

'What could I give the woman who has everything?'

'A little Girl'

Melts my heart every time ;o)
jjnxn
jjnxn

April 3, 2007
goldie hawn is a peerless comedienne
thmtsang
thmtsang

August 4, 2007
Rom com about a rich woman who loses her memory when she falls overboard and a handyman claims her in to look after his four children.
mwilliams078
mwilliams078

December 6, 2008
Overboard, with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell is a funny movie. A story of a very wealthy NYC socialite whom goes overboard on her yacht while vacationing. She washes up and then is told she has a husband (Russell) and children. He takes advantage of the situation and many funny scenes ensue.
James A

March 20, 2006
With Mullets and illogical plots this movie is still great.
Chiefilms
Chiefilms

March 3, 2008
I think this film is just a visual representation of Hawn and Russell's marriage.
Nani V

December 2, 2007
Never get tired of this one...
FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

September 14, 2007
it was reli gd and funy and gives you a test of two lives and real romantic comedy but not to romantic
garyX
garyX

March 25, 2007
Surprisingly good revisitation of the screwball romantic comedy in which real life couple Hawn and Russell spark off each other pretty well. A guilty pleasure.
Dean !

June 19, 2007
A pretty good light hearted comedy as a wealthy heiress goes overboard and ends up with amnesia. Then she is led to believe that she is the wife of a local handy man and mother to 3 chaotic kids!
Beefy
Beefy

April 25, 2007
Guilty pleasure. I love this movie.
deano
deano

March 19, 2007
Goldie Hawn is funny as an heiress suffering from amnesia who is taken advantage of by blue-collar single father Kurt Russell, who uses her to help keep his mob of kids in order. Despite its predictability, it's good-natured fun along Taming of the Shrew lines, with Hawn a good deal less painful than usual.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 25, 2007
great flick, i think its my moms favorite movie
Lanning :

December 3, 2006
It's always good to see Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell together; I hope they still are. One of the great real-life couples in showbiz. Although this one may stretch the bounds of your credibility, especially when it comes to how easily Hawn accepts her motherhood role and the attendant housekeeping activities, the comic spirit and loving bonds of Overboard more than make up for problems of believability.
Michael G

November 20, 2006
Entertaining in a guilty pleasures kind of way.
Kevin M

January 21, 2013
I really enjoyed this movie; it's so 80's, but that's one of the things that makes it great. Kurt Russell plays Dean, a carpenter who is also a single father to four boys. He takes on a job for Joanna, an extremely rich and ignorant woman who takes advantage of Dean's carpentry skills and decides not to pay him. Eventually, something happens to Joanna and she gets amnesia and remembers nothing about her past. Dean then calls her his wife and uses her for house chores. The beginning is a little goofy, I admit, but it becomes such a warm story of family and parenthood. Despite the ending being a little predictable, I was totally fine with it. Overall, Overboard is one of the defining movies of the 80's and still holds it's charm to this day.