Roger Ebert really hits the mark

Probably my best friend of the last ten years has got it into his head that nerdweed is the answer to everything. I've told him time and again that anyone who's anyone only smokes dudeweed, but he won't even listen.

He's smoking nerdweed more and more and I can't even hang out with him anymore because people are beginning to think that I smoke nerdweed, even though I only smoke dudeweed. I don't even know who he is anymore. I don't want to set him an ultimatum, because I know at this point he'd choose nerdweed over me. Would it be immoral for me to steal his nerdweed and replace it with dudeweed in the hope he sees the truth?
Matthew Preston
03-11-2013 04:06 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

You folks have way too much time on your hands and you seem too be content too waste all of that vast amount time in tedious and silly ways...Way to go guys...

Mar 15 - 10:24 PM

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

You folks have way too much time on your hands and you seem too be content too waste all of that vast amount time in tedious and silly ways...Way to go guys...

Mar 15 - 10:24 PM

Anthony Dunn

Anthony Dunn

I knew this was a crock considering Roger Ebert didn't post a review, but instead, it was Richard Roeper who contributed the review to his site due to his hiatus. Am I a nerd for figuring this out before I even clicked on the post? Yes I am.

Mar 14 - 12:25 AM

Jacob S.

Jacob Stevenson

When I saw the thread title I thought it was referring to his review, which I found pretty insightful. But then I see crap about nerdweed? How is this relevant to this movie? I guess Matthew Preston's run out of things to troll about.

Mar 13 - 06:37 PM

Matthew Preston

Matthew Preston

My trollage runs deep.

Mar 14 - 03:42 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Of course your friend will choose nerdweed over you! He would probably prefer getting raped by a porcupine than have to be around you.

Mar 13 - 04:02 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

You're still here?!

Mar 12 - 05:16 PM

Beaker

Beaker Muppet

That's odd...you're more of a dilweed.

Mar 12 - 04:32 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Just ignore the troll. He's not nearly as interesting as he used to be.

Mar 11 - 08:37 PM

Matthew Preston

Matthew Preston

LOL, you admitted you found me interesting. No way am I going to effort into trolling this mungus of a site, but it's good to know that if I did, you'd me an avid reader. I'm amazing.

Mar 12 - 03:53 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Yeah, you used to actually be interesting. Now you're just a bore.

Mar 12 - 01:11 PM

Matthew Preston

Matthew Preston

Haha, no way am I going to put effort into shit that has a 90% of being deleted. Blame whatever cuntface started reporting my posts. Now you get effortless trollage from me. Mind you, it's still better than anything you've ever posted.

Mar 14 - 03:42 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Maybe you shouldn't write such dumbass bullshit that gets deleted. What a concept.

Mar 14 - 12:41 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Translation: "I'm too lazy to write anything interesting." Maybe you shouldn't write such dumbass bullshit comments and they won't get deleted. What a concept.

Mar 14 - 12:43 PM

Matthew L.

Matthew Leonhard

Robert Ebert's an ass

Mar 11 - 04:30 PM

John Tyler

J *

It's ROGER Ebert.

May 24 - 01:58 PM

Nekrobomb Jones

Nekrobomb Jones

The fuck?