Looks like a Fuck It movie.

This looks like a movie that you see when you got nothing better to do. That being said, I'll probably end up seeing it.
Alex Maverick
12-21-2012 09:30 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Rotten tomatos fails R.

Rotten tomatos fails Rt fails

Lol, well everyone who predicted this would be bad turned out to be a dumbass

Jul 9 - 08:24 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Of course. You have nothing else to do except watch movies and post here lol...idiot.

Jul 9 - 05:26 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

As another example of why Khan is Ashley, see this thread.

Jul 9 - 01:03 AM

Max M.

The Dude

Never thought it would end this way, our friendships being torn apart and our allies ending up our foes.

Jul 9 - 02:20 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

lol Really Diego? Well more people like you and more laughs. I gotta go out and buy some more popcorn bags and drinks so when I am back I hope to be amused.

Jul 9 - 02:49 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

You don't need to eat your emotions, bro. Just stop coming here.

Jul 9 - 04:56 AM

Max M.

The Dude

I'd be watching my weight if I were you. Popcorn has a lot of salt, and if you add butter, it only gets worse. Soda is a spoonful of sugar and that really won't help your systems.

Jul 9 - 05:44 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Well Ashley, you have to admit that it's a little suspect when you agree with Khan on everything and refuse to respond to any of the points we make. Also, your profile pic is so obviously photoshopped it's not even funny. I for one sincerely hope that you are not Khan, because he's a dick.

Jul 9 - 08:26 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

I agreed with him because it seems the only reason people get pissed with him is because he can`t stand grammar Nazis and nor can I. So I see it as helping a bother out. I could care less what people on this site think of me so what they think of my grammar has no meaning to me. I am not going to spell check my words for the people on this website or any website for that matter unless I am taking to family. I have seen both you and Alex flip your shit over spelling mistakes and so that is why i was on Khans side when ever an argument would happen.

Jul 9 - 02:14 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

I agreed with him because it seems the only reason people get pissed with him is because he can`t stand grammar Nazis and nor can I. So I see it as helping a brother out. I could care less what people on this site think of me so what they think of my grammar has no meaning to me. I am not going to spell check my words for the people on this website or any website for that matter unless I am taking to family. I have seen both you and Alex flip your shit over spelling mistakes and so that is why I was on Khans side when ever an argument would happen.

Jul 9 - 02:15 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

*Khan's

Jul 9 - 02:18 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

lol Gilmore.

Jul 9 - 02:22 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Haha I'm proud of my asshole-y humor.

Jul 9 - 02:24 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Fuck Gulimero Del Toro. He sucks. Pan sucked. Hellboy 1 sucked. 2 was decent.

Jun 29 - 03:13 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I am very much looking forward to this new picture. Del Toro always delivers in the director's chair, and this looks like no exception. Looks to be a fun time at the movies.

Jun 28 - 05:18 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Seems to be an interesting movie that Del Toro picked up and wanted to work on for 15hours a day and looking at his track record he always tries his best to put his heart and soul into a movie... But yeah its a "Fuck it" movie.

Jun 28 - 05:02 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

You've been abnormally hostile recently.

Jun 28 - 05:21 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

You can almost say its a "Fuck it" attitude lol.

Jun 28 - 05:35 PM

Chase The Lost

nyuk nyuk nyuk

Your response was actually pretty clever lol.

Jun 28 - 05:47 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Does being a bitch just come naturally to you?

Jun 28 - 08:31 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Are you calling me a bitch? Well a bitch is a female dog. Dogs bark and bark comes from trees and trees are apart of nature and nature is beautiful so thanks for the complement

Jun 28 - 10:06 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Sure thing, bitch.

Jun 28 - 10:29 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

No problem, dumb bitch.

Jun 28 - 10:30 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

No problem, bitch.

Jun 28 - 10:30 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Now come on save some of those complements for your mother. I promise she will be back from the cigarette store soon.

Jun 28 - 10:33 PM

Diego Tutweiller

You remind me of my friend's psychotic ex-girlfriend.

Jun 28 - 10:38 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Are you really on the side of Norman here Diego?

Jun 28 - 10:40 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Not a cigarette store. Crack house would be a better term.

Jun 28 - 10:44 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

And fuck you, Khan.

Jun 28 - 10:45 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Are you trying to lower me to your level? Just trying to get a rise out me? I will ignore you and will starve you of the attention you so desperately crave. Bye bye.

Jun 28 - 10:49 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Good job ignoring me as you respond. And no, I dont give a shit about your attention. You decided to start posting, so I responded. Dumbass.

Jun 28 - 10:55 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

God job ignoring me as you respond. And no, I don't give a shit about having your attention. You wrote something about me and I responded. Dumbass.

Jun 28 - 10:57 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Good job ignoring me as you respond to me. And no, I don't give a shit whether I have your attention. You wrote something about me and I responded. Dumbass.

Jun 28 - 10:58 PM

Chase The Lost

Khan, I used to like you but I was wrong. You're just a douche bag.

Jun 29 - 07:19 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

So not wanting to get into a conversation with someone that goes around calling people a bitch is being a douche bag these days? I don't know if you are high or drunk.

Jun 29 - 12:24 PM

god z.

god zilla

Probably Just one of the people who loved Looper and could not hear anything against it. "Friendship" here is decided by having same opinions on movies.

Jun 29 - 12:36 PM

Chase The Lost

Ashley, I'm referring to Khan's pretentious attempts to persuade other users to agree with his opinions by posting the soliloquys of other pretentious movie lovers on Youtube.

Jun 29 - 12:50 PM

Chase The Lost

Although, Ashley, I wouldn't personally call you a bitch. Partly because that's a tad childish and partly because I think you're an alias of Mr. Khan. :)

Jun 29 - 12:51 PM

Chase The Lost

Ashley, I'm referring to Khan's pretentious attempts to persuade other users to agree with his opinions by posting the soliloquys of other pretentious movie lovers that he found on Youtube. Additionally, I've paid close attention to his recent abrasive behavior towards other users. If you want me to believe for a second that your profile picture is actually you and your name is actually Ashley, then you're mistaken. Also, Ashley, I wouldn't personally call you a bitch; partly because that's a tad childish and partly because I think you're an alias of Mr. Khan or some other neckbeard on this site. :)

Jun 29 - 12:57 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

I guess it is human nature to try and cut deep to someone that does not agree with you.

Well for most people on the internet anyway. Have fun doing whatever you wish to do and think whatever you wish to think Chase. Maybe start a new religion thread.

Jun 29 - 01:06 PM

Chase The Lost

Lol I know what I said was rude but I was not interested in offending you. I was just calling it like a see it with a sarcastic twist. You must understand, this is the internet. I have a very hard time believing what is supposedly in front of me on the web. If I'm completely wrong, then I truly apologize to you. No bullshit.

Jun 29 - 01:11 PM

Chase The Lost

Lol I know what I said was rude but I was not interested in offending you. I was just calling it like I see it with a sarcastic twist. You must understand, this is the internet. I have a very hard time believing what is supposedly in front of me on the web. Honestly, I'm a legitimately nice person. If I'm completely wrong about you, then I truly apologize. No bullshit. I would have no way of knowing.

Jun 29 - 01:12 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/1013574/blogs/

Jun 29 - 01:17 PM

Chase The Lost

Would you mind sending me a pm?

Jun 29 - 01:22 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Just a random pm?

Jun 29 - 01:23 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Can not send pm It is not allowing it.

Jun 29 - 01:24 PM

Chase The Lost

Oh ok. No big deal. I was having the same problem as well. I wanted to give you an apology.

Jun 29 - 01:28 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

I really did not want to go that far to prove myself but it hurts when someone accuses you of not being you.

Jun 29 - 01:29 PM

Chase The Lost

Listen, I truly am sorry. For reasons I'm sure you are aware of, this is something that has been on my mind for quite some time. There are times in my life when I am so sure about something that I make a faux pas and I feel like an asshole. Now is one of those times.

Jun 29 - 01:38 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

The only reason i responded was because Instead of talking to the person who randomly called me a bitch you want on Khan's ass who was not even trying to get into a argument with the guy. At the end Chase it is your choice what ever you choose to believe but never try to believe anything about me that is something personal about me and it gets me very upset. That would be great thanks ok? :).

Jun 29 - 01:43 PM

Chase The Lost

Ashley, people will always be rude and call you names throughout the course of your life, ESPECIALLY on the internet. You remind me of someone I went to high school with. Very thick skin but when she got cut, she bled. Yes, I'm high, but I wouldn't blame that for my mistakes here today. I made my own mistakes with my own conscious mind. I'm sorry for what I said to you. It was out of character for me.

Jun 29 - 01:51 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

lol i don't mind rudeness The way i look at it is you can try to abuse me all you want just don't try to accuse me. If someone becomes rude than you can just give smarter comebacks or just ignore them but if someone accuses you than that is something that they made up in their mind about you and that just gets me mad.

Jun 29 - 01:55 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

NOW THAT WAS ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!
I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THAT PERFORMED IN THAT LOVE PIECE OF AMUSEMENT. YES THE CAPS BUTTON IS BROKEN. CHEAP ASS CHINA MADE KEYBOARD.

Jun 29 - 01:57 PM

Chase The Lost

I understand that. Again, I'm really sorry for offending you and I hope that we can still have civil discussions on the site. I do enjoy your posts and I do think you're pretty cool.

Jun 29 - 02:06 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

So do you mind getting rid of that accusing comment? I don't want to spend my day setting peoples minds right.

Jun 29 - 02:09 PM

Chase The Lost

:) My pleasure. I deleted some other ones too.

Jun 29 - 02:14 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Umm... ok than.

Jun 29 - 02:50 PM

Eric Lisle

Eric Lisle

This Ashley chick is pretty bad ass.

Jun 29 - 05:38 PM

Efrain S.

Efrain Sanchez

Ashley,based on these comments alone....I think I am in love with you. RESPECT!

Jun 29 - 06:01 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

I do apologize to you, Ashley. I was hammered when I wrote this last night. Fuck Khan, though. He's always been an ass.

Jun 29 - 07:19 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Holy fuck! As a reply, I wasn't on Norman's side, I just thought that the whole 'bark is a part of nature' thing was like something she'd say. And Khan can be kind of a dick.

Jun 29 - 07:30 PM

Tavon N.

Tavon Nichols

Look at the white man trying to down a she-he.

Jun 29 - 07:38 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Can i ask how? Cause he got mad at people correcting his grammar and ignoring getting into an argument here? The only thing I can think of is that Looper thing but hey I have seen a 1000times worse things said on this site. I did not personally like Looper but if you did well I think I can try deal with it lol

Jun 29 - 08:17 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Thanks Patric Lisle and Efrain Sanchez lol.

Jun 29 - 08:20 PM

Chase The Lost

Ashley is pretty badass. There is just nothing I can say that can redeem myself from what happened. Kudos to her and I wish her well in everything she does.

Jun 30 - 12:00 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

lol I messed up that last sentence I wrote in the post up there a bit.

Jun 30 - 12:29 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Whoa, Ashley. No need to get serious on my ass. I was stoned out of my mind when I wrote this thread.

Jun 29 - 02:23 PM

Chase The Lost

Lol me too.

Jun 28 - 04:59 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Me too, as I often have nothing better to do.

Jun 18 - 12:41 AM

Shritan Varma

Shritan Varma

people are saying its great true hunter

Jun 9 - 05:19 AM

Hunter Primm

Hunter Primm

I don't know. People are saying it's great.

May 10 - 03:56 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

probably will see it anyway

Mar 26 - 05:00 AM

Ocram Immorto

Ocram Immorto

The only reason I have this on my list is because of del Toro at the helm, I can barely find any films he's made with mostly bad reviews XD

Mar 21 - 04:01 PM

Jed

Jed Groff

I'm seeing it in IMAX 3D.

Mar 11 - 04:31 PM

Jacklord Alan Keen

Jacklord Alan Keen

YEAH!!!

Mar 8 - 05:32 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile