13% Transcendence Apr 18

The Pacifier Reviews

April 14, 2014
loved this movie!! :)
January 31, 2007
Saw it by chance on TV.. despite the fact that Vin diesel can't act; but it was a cute time-passing movie .. just to be seen once while doing other things! :D
March 22, 2014
Pretty adorable for a macho man! Little Max and Brittany (smiles all around.)
July 4, 2012
If you cannot sit and watch this film with a smile on your face from start to finish then entertaining you is the impossible. This is the definition of family entertainment, something for everyone and seeing Vin diesel doing what he does here is a riot. The kids are great and though conventional to a T, this is pure fun.
March 15, 2014
Vin Diesel is a tough Navy SEAL and is sent on a mission. A top scientist is assassinated and so he is sent in to protect and try to find the project he was working on before the bad guys can. Pretty typical for what you would expect. Wasn't as terrible as I thought it could be, but could have been so much better.
January 26, 2014
This is one of my guilty pleasures. I loved this one as a kid and thus, I still do. Heartwarming and funny. Not the best acting, or the best plot line, but still entertaining all the same.
January 23, 2014
dont get me wrong
Diesle is great. Spoof'y, hilarious and tough. All we need right? well wrong because it doesn't make up for its stupidity on plot levels. Bottom line this movie could of been so much better.
January 7, 2014
The acting is questionable at times, but otherwise a surprisingly entertaining movie !
December 30, 2013
Vin Diesel is trying to go all Kinder Garden Cop in this lazy comedy about an action man being hired to protect the kids of a big shot. It's not funny, it's bad and pretty annoying to watch Diesel making himself so ridiculous.... i hope they paid him the big load to accept such a dud!
May 24, 2012
Vin Diesel's strength can't hold this cliched, weak movie.
June 30, 2011
it had its moments but it all comes back to the disney ending. as soon as the lead starts falling in love with the kids there is no looking back
August 31, 2013
I don't know why so many people are rating this film badly. They complain it's boring and the 'nazi overtones are creepy'. There are no nazi overtones, the boy was merely acting in the Sound of music. If you like the classic american family film then this is perfect for you. Personally I loved it, good acting, plot and ending, it's a very entertaining family film.
August 27, 2013
I'll give it credit for trying to appeal to a wider audience, and take a few risks but in the end it falls flat.
jmmoores1
August 11, 2013
Fabulous movie! Got the whole family together! Love it!
August 1, 2013
This is why Vin Diesel never does family movies.
July 8, 2013
A tak jo, ob?as jsem se u toho pobavil.
June 14, 2013
Good as a child but too silly to be a family film.
Thomas P.
June 10, 2013
Another upsetting Disney comedy.
June 5, 2013
omg vin diesel is awesome
May 28, 2013
Eh, nice to see Vin Diesel in something where he doesn't kill or maim anybody onscreen. Could have been worse, Hulk Hogan might have starred.