Video Interview: Cast of Paranoia

In Paranoia, Liam Hemsworth trades his soul for success, diving deep into a world of secrets, uncertainty, and lies. Grae Drake talks to Harrison Ford, Amber Heard, and Hemsworth about who they would spy on, and whether or not there was competition between actors on set.

Mode: HLS Link

Click here to watch more video interviews

Comments

mrcuevasabsent

Luis Cuevas

Amber Heard is a cutie.

Aug 14 - 02:37 PM

shannae m.

shannae moon

my classmate's step-sister makes $61 hourly on the computer. She has been fired from work for nine months but last month her payment was $19617 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site www.work25.Com

Aug 19 - 08:02 AM

TheDukeOfDank

Steve McQueen

Amber Heard is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb. "I don't want to spy on anyone because I prefer only knowing them through the insincere bullshit they design and manufacture in an effort to contrive a self-serving public image."
P.S. For you slow kids out there, she's talking about herself--which is droll given that she's under some impression people don't already understand she's a phony. "Acting isn't competitive because it's all about ME focusing on ME." Yes, because that's entirely distinct from a competitive mentality. Honestly...

And then Harrison Ford: "ACTING ISN'T COMPETITIVE! IT'S COLLABORATIVE!"
'Well is there ever a time you see another actor and wish you could be as good or better?'
"HELL YES! ALL. THE. TIME!" Another genius.

(My work is done here. You're welcome.)

Aug 14 - 03:55 PM

David J.

David Jones

G'day! Someone sounds very agitated and bitter about these responses, or so it seems. Not sure if Amber Heard is the daft one here either considering your reply to this video. Along with the rest of the other comments you so gracefully posted as well. Very insightful stuff that you had to add, I might say. I'm not sure if you were listening while inebriated, or just a nudnik type of person in general, but I'll be sure to ignore you from now on. By the way their answers were acceptable, for the most part.

Aug 15 - 10:52 AM

TheDukeOfDank

Steve McQueen

Someone sounds like they enjoy subjectively assigning superficial qualifications to posts without substantiating a single point in the positive or the negative, e.g., 'it is this way because,' 'it is not this way because.' I would point out that I plan on ignoring you, but given your lack of presence in thought, I'm sure this is understood implicitly by you a posteriori.
P.S. Nice avatar.

Aug 15 - 11:01 AM

Faraaz Akbar

Faraaz Akbar

I don't think you are as smart as you think you are.

Aug 16 - 10:46 AM

David J.

David Jones

Aug 15 - 10:52 AM

TheDukeOfDank

Steve McQueen

P.S. Nice avatar.

Aug 15 - 11:01 AM

Faraaz Akbar

Faraaz Akbar

I don't think you are as smart as you think you are.

Aug 16 - 10:46 AM

TheDukeOfDank

Steve McQueen

P.S. Nice avatar.

Aug 15 - 11:01 AM

Faraaz Akbar

Faraaz Akbar

I don't think you are as smart as you think you are.

Aug 16 - 10:46 AM

Claire G.

Claire Gren

Harrison Ford is a Fucking legend

Aug 15 - 03:34 PM

Derek Diercksmeier

Derek Diercksmeier

Grae is perfection!

Aug 15 - 03:49 PM

Faraaz Akbar

Faraaz Akbar

I don't think you are as smart as you think you are.

Aug 16 - 10:46 AM

Dre Hund

Dre Hund

Ford already has a lock for the best supporting actor in the film 42.

Aug 16 - 08:30 PM

shannae m.

shannae moon

Aug 19 - 08:02 AM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 250 Comic-Con Costumes!

Critics Consensus