Critic Review - ReelViews

They could have called this Paranormal Inactivity.

October 21, 2012 Full Review Source: ReelViews | Comments (11)
ReelViews
Top Critic IconTop Critic

Comments

Maja Carapina

Maja Carapina

Haha so true.

Oct 22 - 05:24 PM

Jonathan Raitses

Jonathan Raitses

agreed

Oct 23 - 12:37 PM

Jamison Calvert

Jamison Calvert

HA! That's SO funny. I've never heard that world play, in this series, before, ever! Its GENIUS! INSPIRED! Can I steal this? STEP 1:Post to Facebook STEP 2: Reddit front page HERE I COME!

Oct 24 - 03:18 PM

word m.

word master

world play? Is that supposed to be a play on words too? Brilliant

Oct 28 - 01:26 AM

Nathaniel Croce

Nathaniel Croce

Zing! This movie was terrible. And I'm a PA fan.

Oct 25 - 02:57 PM

Dakota Larrick

Dakota Larrick

HA

Oct 25 - 05:46 PM

Alberto Montalvo

Alberto Montalvo

This movie is garbage and i enjoyed the others. Do not waste your time please.

Oct 27 - 03:39 PM

Michael Collins

Michael Collins

The people who make these movies are really making money off of everyone who are clueless to the lack thereof of the last films. The fact that they make a film every year near Halloween is what really gather folks to the movies to catch folks around their pretend to be scared faze for the sake of Halloween.
I mean really, each film gives you tiny bits of furniture moving and the most dumb and questionable ooohh's and aaahhh's in which we'd seen in many other films, but folks are so retarded, and yes I said retarded, to get shocked to see such same things in this film. Really? Folks Really?

Then they show you the commercials of people screaming in the audiences. I bet that every last person in the audiences were special screening for folks that were mentally challenged and would scream at anything. They all looked special I swear.
In conclusion, I'm mad because I wasted my money and realized I sat through another one of their "pocket money empty bucket" horror films. One that had a beginning to boredom and a ending to stupidity.

Oct 28 - 07:04 AM

Jessie Fox

Jessie Fox

LOL!!! I´ve only seen the first movie, and it seemes like nothing has changed yet... the first movie vas soooo boring, nothing happend, when it was finished I were so supprised how in hell anybody could call it horror.. and by judging by your comment, they really have´nt learn a thing.. I did not even know that there were a number 4 untill now, did´nt even know about nr 2 or 3, how do they manage to convince anyone to make any more movies after the extreamly bad number one, that for me is the only scary thing in all this! :-D

Oct 30 - 04:56 PM

Manon toile

Manon toile

best comment ever!

Oct 31 - 11:09 AM

Jimmy H.

Jimmy Hell

I agree. The movie could have been 20 minutes. Wish I never wasted my time.

Nov 3 - 12:31 PM