93% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Paranormal Entity Reviews

January 25, 2012
bad movie erin hogan is so hot, so I will cut it a little slack, might be a 1/2 star withought her
March 27, 2014
absolutely terrible , a complete abomination of a film
January 4, 2014
Paranormal Entity is a rip off of a better movie, what did you expect from The Asylum?
Jacob P

June 1, 2011
This movie was just as bad as the orignal film...didn't catch my attention with very few scares...and just so you know, the company (The Asylum) copies all the famous films like Paranormal Activity, Snakes On A Plane, and Even Titanic...But this one was a disapointment.
June 18, 2013
Just by looking at the cover, you can obviously tell that it's a knock-off of Paranormal Activity that's probably just a 90 minute borefest. Not exactly. Keep in mind that this film was created by The Asylum, notorious for creating unspeakably bad films (mainly knock-offs).
My expectations were already low. There was the first half hour that was just the regular setup to most horror movies before the real "horror" came in. It started ordinary, things falling, writings appearing, just simple things. Then the rape ghost made his debut. Can you guess his special attribute? I wasn't sure whether to accept this as comical relief or a serious part of the story. There were some genuine scares, but not enough to for me to consider this movie great, or even good for that matter. There's many things it doesn't do well, but there is one that it does: Be better than the series it knocked off.
June 10, 2013
Obvious rip-off of Paranormal Activity done in the same style, but with it's own story which wasn't bad and plenty creepy in it's own right.
March 15, 2013
Jalleen tiivistettavissa oleva elokuva. Taas ihastellaan hamarassa kuvattua kasikameramateriaalia ja koko elokuvan ajan odotellaan etta jotain tapahtuisi. Paranormaali siima oli ihan huippu!
January 17, 2013
the minute i saw the sister's diary, i turned it off. It looks like it was written my some third grader with little thought.
January 16, 2013
Girl gets raped by a demon. The end.
December 29, 2012
a trash named "PARANORMAL ENTITY' tells a stupid and unclear storyline. maybe The Asylum have a Curse, because they always make a worst movie. I want you all to give Paranormal Entity two thumbs down !
January 6, 2013
Good movie...though overshadowed by the Paranormal Activity series, this one has some genuine ice-down-your-spine thrills and chills here. It doesn't hurt of course, that Erin Marie Hogan is a hottie, but she does pull off the role very well--you sympathize with her plight to the end!
December 12, 2012
In some ways better than it's counterpart and in some ways worse.
November 29, 2012
Good rip-off of Paranormal Activity!
DC FIXX
November 3, 2012
October 27, 2012
Terrible!!! It was a massive failure. It was like a generic version of Paranormal Activity. Honestly, at first, I thought it might be good and there were opportunities for some great scenes, but nothing good really got underway. There was poor character development, a bad story line, and an altogether lackluster effort when it came to making this movie. Oh yeah, THERE WAS ALSO NOTHING SCARY!!!
Dominic S.
October 25, 2012
Too many sharp, fast turns of the camera. I keep thinking something's gonna jump out and scare me, every time.
I'm not sure that this movie is all that bad. It was pretty scary and creepy. I did have my eyes covered out of fright.
The concept of what type of ghost was really interesting. It was a Germanic ghost. Moran is Germanic for nightmare and in the Germanic folklore, it would rape women. The same ghost wanted to do the same to the 19-year-old in the family.
Watch this movie only when you have nothing to do.
It's pretty scary. It's different than the other paranormal movies, that's for sure.
Paranormal Entity, I give you a 50%.
Jbird
February 17, 2011
Paranormal Entity was scary. But it would have been better if I hadnt seen Paranormal activity.
October 13, 2012
meh, it was basically paranormal activity but with the tit and rape scenes we wanted in that movie, but in this one. 5/10
October 9, 2012
This wasn't too terrible. If you're a fan of Paranormal Activity, you'll be a fan of Paranormal Entity.